Pratigya

EPISODE MORTEM 21/9/2011

telstra thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hello friends,

a grrr epi except last kriya scene saga getting on mine last nerve

adarsh visited temple and brought prasad for everyone he gave it to all including komal who refused to take it saxanas shockedc she said she dont beleive in god anymore here comes our shamu unccle who did not waste anytime to share his gyan to komal said that trust god he will give her happiness
komal blames adarsh that he is happy as he never wanted the child and much of mine surprise sax dadi and shamu uncle was taking adarsh side never scolded him for what ever he said

cvs why why why repeated scenes of saxenas same expressions same dialogues same happenings in gh we r bored

ganga comes to kitchen was too upset that there plan of honeymoon failedd she saw gunga cooked dinner she spilled something on floor looked for gunga but he wasno where to be found she found gunga at terrace who was playing violin she scold gunga and broke his violin gunga was too sad tear roll down his eyes

ganga dont forget a wek ago u were too a servant and god is watching ur deeds soon u will pay for all ur deeds get ready for it a very disgusting behaviour

all thakurs were having dinner ganga came to join the but angry shakti throws her chair and tells her to eat dinner with ss ganga got angry brought the chair kn again throws the chair all seen by krishna kn in anger tries to slap ganga but gunga comes in between kn got angry and try to beat him

hmm i think that gunga knows about right and wrong and here he knows that ss ismaking fool out of ganga so he has sympathy towards her

prats came and tells kn to stop beating gunga krishna seeing his wife too tells kn to leave gunga

gunga brought ss  and ganga food to the bedroom ss was happy that ganga loves him a lot tells her to feed her with her hands but ganga rudely said that he has broken hisback not hands can eat himself

now ss tell us did amma ever talked with u like that ? did u talked with her with soo much love?no u beated her abused her but she served u like a dutiful wife 
amma whatever she is cunning jealous but she is a faithful wife

in kriya bedroom at night time after brushing teeth and all k comes to prats says that kn did wrong by beating gunga prats said he should have stopped kn but he said he dont want to get involved in ganga matter

told prats that he wanted to go to mumbai tomorrow itself called chandu to book tickets chandu wanna accompany he wanted to see mumbai but krishna scolded him  prats was worried about how she will do packing in such short time but k said everything will be done tells her that they r going there as couple madly in love and will enjoy a lot

lubly kriya scene πŸ‘

⭐️of episode arja undoubtedly  

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

telstra thumbnail
GUYS SORRY FOR LATE POST GRRR DOING IT FOR THIRD TIME NET PROBLEM😭😭😭😭😭😭PLUS NOT WELL TOO PISSED OFF πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•πŸ˜•SORRY FOR ANY TYPING MISTAKES
CVS AISE HE MEHERBAAN RAHEIN YAAR ROZ KRIYA SCENE ... AGAR AISE HE ROZ MKAP CHALA DIYA CVS NAY AIK DO HAFTAY TO HUM TO DUBARA TOP PAR AAJAYEN GAY YAARπŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ‘
πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ‘

all thakurs were having dinner ganga came to join the but angry shakti throws her chairπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: kriya2010

<font color="#FF00FF" size="3">CVS AISE HE MEHERBAAN RAHEIN YAAR ROZ KRIYA SCENE ... AGAR AISE HE ROZ MKAP CHALA DIYA CVS NAY AIK DO HAFTAY TO HUM TO DUBARA TOP PAR AAJAYEN GAY YAAR</font>πŸ‘
πŸ‘

<font size="3">all thakurs were having dinner ganga came to join the but angry shakti throws her chairπŸ‘
πŸ‘</font>
</strong>

<strong>

par cvs ko top me rahna achha nay lagtha, unko no1 position belkul pasand nay hai... Kya karen wo tho hamara bhagya hai...
beauty18 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
πŸ˜ƒ Lovely epi mortem nazia di, I dont want to comment on ysterday epi, bcos im super excited right now only for kriya honeymoon track,, but yes ysterday love the scene whre G rudely refuse to feed SS, now atleast tht silly mad man shd get the hint tht his madness will cost him high price later this is a starting.
Veena.S thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Nazz... Lovely pm with lovely pics, like emos of Shamu n SS
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: Veena.S

Nazz... Lovely pm with lovely pics, like emos of Shamu n SS

thanks dear me too loved shamu uncle emoction πŸ˜†
babithaj thumbnail
Nazz... U create a very interesting threa everyday... Enjoyed this mortem too... too gud, Keep up the gud n noble work...luvya... :)
πŸ€—
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: riyya6

ur postπŸ‘

thanks yaar
telstra thumbnail
Originally posted by: amritamore1

πŸ˜ƒ Lovely epi mortem nazia di, I dont want to comment on ysterday epi, bcos im super excited right now only for kriya honeymoon track,, but yes ysterday love the scene whre G rudely refuse to feed SS, now atleast tht silly mad man shd get the hint tht his madness will cost him high price later this is a starting.

thanks dear
yuppo i hope ss will learn his lessons soon