Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Arnav-Khushi: An extremely abusive equation. (Page 2)

minimuffin86 IF-Dazzler

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:54am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheBlackJaguar

bholabear IF-Rockerz
bholabear
bholabear

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 1:57am | IP Logged
Nice post. Yes, I agree with the analogy, it's really neat the way you brought it to life. Thanks a lot!

TheBlackJaguar

Opti IF-Stunnerz
Opti
Opti

Well written although I dont agree with your interpretation of Khushi.  I dont think she is mean or really wants to be mean. The only time she came even remotely close to being mean was when she pulled those silly pranks on him. But even here she felt uncomfortable with her deeds that she ended by tendering a tearful apology to him.  The rest of the time whenever she had verbally lashed out at him she did so because she was just speaking her mind.  In her world everything is either black or white. She does not know the existence of gray to acknowledge, let alone accept it. Yes, she sermonises and makes her judgement of him but this is because she evaluates him on the basis of principles instilled in her.  Her extreme youth and relative inexperience, not to forget her sheltered existence and the fact that she comes from a small town where she is not exposed to certain ideas, are the reasons for her reactions to his actions and what she believes as his thoughts.  She has not met anyone as complex as Arnav to even comprehend that there is much more than meets the eye.  The girl is so innocent about the ways of the world that she has still not realised how mean a person like Mamiji can be. She readily thanks her smilingly for saving her from ASR's fury when she should be keeping her distance from that woman who has not had a single good word to say about her.

I agree with you on the point that Khushi has a lot of growing up to do although I wouldn't call her a brat. That is reserved for ASR. Khushi is not a brat.  She is just too naive to be called as one.  Khushi's strong negative opinions about ASR are a consequence of ASR's actions right from the time they first met.  A series of misunderstandings may have led to his actions but there is no denying that he was his meanest and the most beastly in those initial interactions. They say first impressions are the most lasting ones.  I guess that is what we are seeing in the case of these two.  ASR's opinions are slowly getting altered but Khushi still has a long way to go because her prejudice has reached such a level that there needs to be something really spectacular which has to happen for her to change her coloured opinion of him. Lets see how this happens.

Edited by Opti - 22 September 2011 at 1:59am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

kashevravenheart.Euphoria.TheBlackJaguar

Pragzie IF-Sizzlerz
Pragzie
Pragzie

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

Originally posted by Pragzie

I almost didnt recognize you due to your new nameLOL But one i saw your trademark pink and read the post i knew only you could write such a beautiful post..Pocu diHug

Arnav is a complex character. Yesterday,one moment he was mand handling her and another moment he was enchanted by her beauty and couldnt take his eyes off her. One moment he is ready to kill her,the next moment he saves her. Arnav already has deep seated feelings for khushi. He doesnt want to accept the fact that khushi is important to him. He hates himself for falling in love with khushi some one who challenges him,yells at him,plays pranks at him and makes him feel stupid and like a beast. He hates her guts . He covers his some what confused feelings for her by shouting at her. He is some one who has closed his heart to love. As you said he fears the feeling khushi brings him in .  He is used to people falling at his feet,listening to some but KKG is different.  We always fall in love with the person who does pay any heed to us and that's exactly what happened with Arnav

Khushi on the other hand is defiant,fearless . She can't help but reply back to Arnav. He makes her heart stop some-times. He is ajeeb,she hates him but who can miss the soft red on her cheeks when he looks at her or is within her proximity.

As you said oops wrote,they remind me of Elizabeth and Darcy. They hate each other .they leave no chance to insult the other but when apart Darcy is the only person who Elizabeth thinks about. Darcy the rich and rude gentleman and Elizabeth the fearless yet vulnerable,audacious. Like you,i cannot wait to see how our Desi Liz and Darcy finally fall in a love.

Arre? Praggu? HugHeartHug... kaisi hai chhotti bacchi?Embarrassed...Awesome to see you after such a long time. Mere kitne bhi naam badal jaayein , main pink hi rehne waali hoon. ROFL... i totally agree with what you said and what you desribed is exactky how ArHi's equation is. Arnav has to keep shouting and screaming at Khushi so that the loving man inside him doesn't show up. Khushi oscillates between attraction-repulsion for Arnav. An extremely complicated situation where both the mind and the heart are at cross-roads and the protagonists have no idea where they are headed with each-other. Smile
i am good what about youHug I know you will always remain pink and i love you for thatLOL
I for one,cant wait for the day they finally realize and accep their feelings for each other.it will be magicalDay Dreaming True ,they are at cross-roads .Let's see which route they decide to takeEmbarrassed

TheBlackJaguar

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Opti

Well written although I dont agree with your interpretation of Khushi.  I dont think she is mean or really wants to be mean. The only time she came even remotely close to being mean was when she pulled those silly pranks on him. But even here she felt uncomfortable with her deeds that she ended by tendering a tearful apology to him.  The rest of the time whenever she had verbally lashed out at him she did so because she was just speaking her mind.  In her world everything is either black or white. She does not know the existence of gray to acknowledge, let alone accept it. Yes, she sermonises and makes her judgement of him but this is because she evaluates him on the basis of principles instilled in her.  Her extreme youth and relative inexperience, not to forget her sheltered existence and the fact that she comes from a small town where she is not exposed to certain ideas, are the reasons for her reactions to his actions and what she believes as his thoughts.  She has not met anyone as complex as Arnav to even comprehend that there is much more than meets the eye.  The girl is so innocent about the ways of the world that she has still not realised how mean a person like Mamiji can be. She readily thanks her smilingly for saving her from ASR's fury when she should be keeping her distance from that woman who has not had a single good word to say about her.

I agree with you on the point that Khushi has a lot of growing up to do although I wouldn't call her a brat. That is reserved for ASR. Khushi is not a brat.  She is just too naive to be called as one.  Khushi's strong negative opinions about ASR are a consequence of ASR's actions right from the time they first met.  A series of misunderstandings may have led to his actions but there is no denying that he was his meanest and the most beastly in those initial interactions. They say first impressions are the most lasting ones.  I guess that is what we are seeing in the case of these two.  ASR's opinions are slowly getting altered but Khushi still has a long way to go because her prejudice has reached such a level that there needs to be something really spectacular which has to happen for her to change her coloured opinion of him. Lets see how this happens.
@Opti, I wish, I could add something to it! But you seem to have written exactly what I had in mind! Excellent analysis of Khushi! 

@Original Poster : Very well-written post, btw!

TheBlackJaguar

TheBlackJaguar IF-Stunnerz
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by NaDzGirl

Originally posted by PinkChocolate

ROFL

I stopped writing epi analysis 'coz we were hardly getting any proper ArHi track or even scenes. La's training , Naaniji's hitlergiri , Shyaam babuyaa's mean grins were irritating the hell outta me. Ouch... But a past few epis were good. Arnav was nice once in a million years , La treats Khushi like a human being now and finally, the story is moving.

The show should be renamed : Is Raakshas Caampetition ko kya naam doon?LOL... but i guess, that is the root. ArHi are meant to have a passionate love-hate relationship and this is only the warm-up exercise. Cool

hmmm true doll & i can't blame u for not writin cuz there wasn't much to write about but still i love ur B&B analysis with da pinch of fairy tale touch into it. psst: i dont mind nagging u to write at least once a week like diya does so that we all can enjoy ur fabulous writing...

well so far it has been only nafrat with no love of what so ever ahhh *sigh* not sure if CVs are monitoring our tolerance levels by showcasing only hatred. so yeah let's change da title to iss nafrat ko kya naam doon instead of pyaar ROFL

one more thing doll... i was wondering whether da production house should change da tagline as well to mohabbat paas aane na de, nafrat door jaane na de cuz they're evidently closer psychically & mentally tnx to nafrat & more nafrat LOL

I miss writing BB posts too. Ouch... maybe i will manage something this weekend. LOL. Your suggestion is absolutely correct. Aajkal nafrat hi unhe paas rakh rahi hai. Wink
TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:06am | IP Logged
Originally posted by minimuffin86

Wow! Amazingly written! Loved every word of it! And I totally agree with ur analysis. Their both scared of the elephant in the room so they chose to ignore it!

Thank you. Big smile...The elephant is going to show up from the room and lets see what Arnav and Khushi do about it. LOL

--sumana13--

TheBlackJaguar
TheBlackJaguar

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bholabear

Nice post. Yes, I agree with the analogy, it's really neat the way you brought it to life. Thanks a lot!

Thank youBig smile. Just trying to sort out Arnav-Khushi's complicated si love story. Embarrassed

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index