Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: solembaum

Poco, great to see you back here... you got me hooked to the show and then totally vanished from the scene.. I started watching the show after reading once of your initial beauty and beast posts :-)

was having a not so great day in office and logged in  to find a post from you :-) made me feel loads better  right away :-) So Just wanted to say Hi...  Great analysis ... Will write more later :-)
On a separate note... caught up with the FF too.. loved the updates... I had almost given up on you ever updating :-) At the cost of sounding stale let me say once again that you are one of the best writers around in the forums :-)

Hey darling! Where have you been, sweetie? 😲... You are more gaayab than me!😡😆... thank you for being supernice to me. Always. I value that very much. 🤗...FF updates will be very regular now. 😃...hope you are in a good mood now. 😳
-rupa- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Poco u watch this show too 😲😲...even i like it & nice reading your post here . Thanks 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: incandescent

For the first time in life Arnav has met his match. His equal. He puts on a facade to hide himself from the world and this girl suddenly shows up  and tries to break it down . She makes him feel defenseless. A part of him wants to let her break it and a part of  him fights back.

Thanks for replying. Agreed. Aranv has met his match and that is why he is behaving like a mad bull in a china shop. 🤣
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Umm you should post more often Poco 😆.Ahh now thats amazing.Seriously!😍.Very few people have understood Arnav and Khushi and you are one of them.

Yes Khushi needs to grow up.I wrote that a couple of days ago.I am kinda hoping that when his past is brought before her..she will mature into that woman we have seen glimpses of.She will realise where he is cumin from and why he acts the way he does.She will be more sensitive to his feelings and will break him not the way she has done of late by angering him but in a way even Arnav just cant help but fall for her.

And he is a beast..🤣..that is the charm in the character I guess.I am not complaning I love him.😍.😆.He cant afford to love her so he hates her..that is his escape route and an easy one at that.

In the end she will heal him something even Anjali was unable to do all these years.The more they try to get out of it the deeper they will fall.It's ineveitable.

Edited by xxXSejalXxx - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Thank you for replying, everyone. Much appreciated. ❤️