Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sumana-13 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Thank you. 😃...The elephant is going to show up from the room and lets see what Arnav and Khushi do about it. 😆

Oh yes ... I would love to watch how they gradually realize the presence of the elephant😍 ... how their behavior to each other changes😉... hmm mm lots of dreamy n hot  steamy scenes ahead...😉😍
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
jaaan you are awesome... .. al of them are soo trueee... no body cant denies ...these... thanks a lot  for the topic...

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

I am not denying or refuting any of this because your capsule on Khushi is absolutely correct and in sync with who she is. That is how Khushi is - Vulnerable and virginal. But when i talk about her being 'mean' , am not saying that meanness is a part of her nature. Of course not. That aggressive mean streak comes to the fore as her defence mechanism - when she lashes out at Arnav , hurt by him or reacts to his ill-treatment , it is her defiance but it is comprehended as mean purely on the surface level.For example , when an angry Khushi tells off Arnav saying that he is a loose character - you know its her first impressions and temper talking. She realizes the magnanimity of her words the very next second.This colour of Khushi comes to the fore only for ASR and nobody else because he is the only one who gets under her skin like that. All in all, what am trying to say is that Khushi's aggression which translates to angst and angry outbursts on Arnav are not her nature but a triggered raw defence mechanism.

This is exactly where I differ with you. I don't believe she is capable of being mean, let alone use that as her defence mechanism.  The aggressive streak you are talking about is not a sign of meanness nor is it used as a defence mechanism.  She called him a guy with a shaky character because she thought that a guy who is 'forcing'  a woman to live with him in a relationship which has all the benefits of a marriage but does not have the legal status of one, cannot have honourable intentions. Note the word force used here. ASR may not have actually forced Lavanya but she cannot imagine any woman will willingly accept a relationship which to her mind does not confer any right to her but only to the man.  She went about altering Lavanya's thinking on this matter not because she wanted to get back at ASR for all that he did to her but because she genuinely believed that being a woman she owes it to Lavanya to help her get her rights in the eyes of the society.  If tomorrow when she finds out the true colours of Shyam I am sure she will lash out on him too regarding how it is sinful to two-time a woman.  So basically her clashes with Arnav are driven by her principles and values and not because she is trying to counter the strong attraction she is feeling for him by labeling him as bad. As of now the attraction is more from his side than hers. Yes, his raw masculinity does invade her senses in very brief moments but his character or rather what she perceives of him has reigned in any feeling she may develop. Unless she sees a different side to him and begins to understand that there is a gray between the black and white I don't see anything change from her end.  I think the key to this lies in knowledge of at least a part of his past. Let us see how that comes about.

Lol. Please don't take it in the negative sense. I call her a brat in the same colour as her Buaji calls her. A frisky kitten she is who tags whirlwinds with her - i meant it that way. More on the lines of mischief. And you are being generous with ASR. Arnav is a beast. And i second the highlighted portion. Bingo. 👏

Well, she is spunky but not a brat.  I guess there is a difference between the two.  ASR may be a beast but Khushi has already started softening him up. She is the only one who can knock on his conscience and make him uncomfortable about his actions.

Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
ashvez thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Pink...a Fab post!!! A very insightful potrayal of "Hate" Love  attraction.👏
We do see a lot of P & P shades in desi Eli & desi Darcy.Tied down to the seat to wait for the moment when Hate converts to the passionate love...if Hate can be so attractive what would Love take us to????

Enjoyed Thoroughly!!!😊

Ash.
Edited by ashvez - 12 years ago
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: aashizin

poco sweety glad to see u after so long time 🤗ahha its always treat to read ur wonderful posts amazing post dear 👏 loved ur analysis and wonderful thoughts of char of arnav and khushi u simply made this post amazing with ur example and words , dark bg of arnav with his dark life and khushi's totally different colorful life and their clash loved this line 
Arnav runs from what he feels. Khushi chooses what she thinks and not what she feels. 

thats the main difference of char and its the most wonderful beauty of chars , specially after arrival of khushi at riazada house they both fought but still both do have some soft shades in them ,they r fighting with emotions he won't let her know so easily and she is the same way stubborn so it will be interesting to watch first toh how they will realize that magical feeling and how this equation will lead them to go ahead to feel this feeling,

Hey Ash, howdy? Yeah, long time. 😆...thank you for reading through and liking what i wrote. Its tough to comprehend their relationship. Comprehending personalities is still easy. Lets see where this push and pull takes ArHi. 😊
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: --sumana13--

I can't express my dear Pocu 🤗🤗... how happy I am to see your post ...thank you for finding the time to create such a magical analysis...

I have been great, Sumz. Its good to see you again. 🤗❤️🤗
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Barbie3143

jaaan you are awesome... .. al of them are soo trueee... no body cant denies ...these... thanks a lot  for the topic...

Thank you. 😃
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail

See, i am not saying that Khushi is consciously mean . Her anger comes out in mean words which resonate Arnav's character as she sees him ( like you said , she hasn't seen his sunny side). So, the repercussion is mean and she is not even aware of it. I guess its just  a difference of opinions and perspective.We see Khushi in different lights.
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: ashvez

@Pink...a Fab post!!! A very insightful potrayal of "Hate" Love  attraction.👏

We do see a lot of P & P shades in desi Eli & desi Darcy.Tied down to the seat to wait for the moment when Hate converts to the passionate love...if Hate can be so attractive what would Love take us to????

Enjoyed Thoroughly!!!😊

Ash.

Thank you. Yeah, if hatred is this gushing waterfall, love will be hot springs. ❤️
geet.a thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
thanks a lot for this!!
wonderfully written and nicely explained.

When repressed emotions are not allowed to be expressed..they lash out in violence or aggressiveness- passion- all this can be seen in both Arnav's and Khushi's case...looking forward to the love-hate track..