Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Opti thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Well written although I dont agree with your interpretation of Khushi.  I dont think she is mean or really wants to be mean. The only time she came even remotely close to being mean was when she pulled those silly pranks on him. But even here she felt uncomfortable with her deeds that she ended by tendering a tearful apology to him.  The rest of the time whenever she had verbally lashed out at him she did so because she was just speaking her mind.  In her world everything is either black or white. She does not know the existence of gray to acknowledge, let alone accept it. Yes, she sermonises and makes her judgement of him but this is because she evaluates him on the basis of principles instilled in her.  Her extreme youth and relative inexperience, not to forget her sheltered existence and the fact that she comes from a small town where she is not exposed to certain ideas, are the reasons for her reactions to his actions and what she believes as his thoughts.  She has not met anyone as complex as Arnav to even comprehend that there is much more than meets the eye.  The girl is so innocent about the ways of the world that she has still not realised how mean a person like Mamiji can be. She readily thanks her smilingly for saving her from ASR's fury when she should be keeping her distance from that woman who has not had a single good word to say about her.

I agree with you on the point that Khushi has a lot of growing up to do although I wouldn't call her a brat. That is reserved for ASR. Khushi is not a brat.  She is just too naive to be called as one.  Khushi's strong negative opinions about ASR are a consequence of ASR's actions right from the time they first met.  A series of misunderstandings may have led to his actions but there is no denying that he was his meanest and the most beastly in those initial interactions. They say first impressions are the most lasting ones.  I guess that is what we are seeing in the case of these two.  ASR's opinions are slowly getting altered but Khushi still has a long way to go because her prejudice has reached such a level that there needs to be something really spectacular which has to happen for her to change her coloured opinion of him. Lets see how this happens.
Edited by Opti - 12 years ago
Pragzie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Arre? Praggu? πŸ€—β€οΈπŸ€—... kaisi hai chhotti bacchi?😳...Awesome to see you after such a long time. Mere kitne bhi naam badal jaayein , main pink hi rehne waali hoon. 🀣... i totally agree with what you said and what you desribed is exactky how ArHi's equation is. Arnav has to keep shouting and screaming at Khushi so that the loving man inside him doesn't show up. Khushi oscillates between attraction-repulsion for Arnav. An extremely complicated situation where both the mind and the heart are at cross-roads and the protagonists have no idea where they are headed with each-other. 😊

i am good what about youπŸ€— I know you will always remain pink and i love you for thatπŸ˜†
I for one,cant wait for the day they finally realize and accep their feelings for each other.it will be magical😍 True ,they are at cross-roads .Let's see which route they decide to take😳
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

Well written although I dont agree with your interpretation of Khushi.  I dont think she is mean or really wants to be mean. The only time she came even remotely close to being mean was when she pulled those silly pranks on him. But even here she felt uncomfortable with her deeds that she ended by tendering a tearful apology to him.  The rest of the time whenever she had verbally lashed out at him she did so because she was just speaking her mind.  In her world everything is either black or white. She does not know the existence of gray to acknowledge, let alone accept it. Yes, she sermonises and makes her judgement of him but this is because she evaluates him on the basis of principles instilled in her.  Her extreme youth and relative inexperience, not to forget her sheltered existence and the fact that she comes from a small town where she is not exposed to certain ideas, are the reasons for her reactions to his actions and what she believes as his thoughts.  She has not met anyone as complex as Arnav to even comprehend that there is much more than meets the eye.  The girl is so innocent about the ways of the world that she has still not realised how mean a person like Mamiji can be. She readily thanks her smilingly for saving her from ASR's fury when she should be keeping her distance from that woman who has not had a single good word to say about her.

I agree with you on the point that Khushi has a lot of growing up to do although I wouldn't call her a brat. That is reserved for ASR. Khushi is not a brat.  She is just too naive to be called as one.  Khushi's strong negative opinions about ASR are a consequence of ASR's actions right from the time they first met.  A series of misunderstandings may have led to his actions but there is no denying that he was his meanest and the most beastly in those initial interactions. They say first impressions are the most lasting ones.  I guess that is what we are seeing in the case of these two.  ASR's opinions are slowly getting altered but Khushi still has a long way to go because her prejudice has reached such a level that there needs to be something really spectacular which has to happen for her to change her coloured opinion of him. Lets see how this happens.

@Opti, I wish, I could add something to it! But you seem to have written exactly what I had in mind! Excellent analysis of Khushi! 

@Original Poster : Very well-written post, btw!
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: NaDzGirl

hmmm true doll & i can't blame u for not writin cuz there wasn't much to write about but still i love ur B&B analysis with da pinch of fairy tale touch into it. psst: i dont mind nagging u to write at least once a week like diya does so that we all can enjoy ur fabulous writing...

well so far it has been only nafrat with no love of what so ever ahhh *sigh* not sure if CVs are monitoring our tolerance levels by showcasing only hatred. so yeah let's change da title to iss nafrat ko kya naam doon instead of pyaar πŸ€£

one more thing doll... i was wondering whether da production house should change da tagline as well to mohabbat paas aane na de, nafrat door jaane na de cuz they're evidently closer psychically & mentally tnx to nafrat & more nafrat πŸ˜†

I miss writing BB posts too. ... maybe i will manage something this weekend. πŸ˜†. Your suggestion is absolutely correct. Aajkal nafrat hi unhe paas rakh rahi hai. πŸ˜‰
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: minimuffin86

Wow! Amazingly written! Loved every word of it! And I totally agree with ur analysis. Their both scared of the elephant in the room so they chose to ignore it!

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ...The elephant is going to show up from the room and lets see what Arnav and Khushi do about it. πŸ˜†
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: bholabear

Nice post. Yes, I agree with the analogy, it's really neat the way you brought it to life. Thanks a lot!

Thank youπŸ˜ƒ. Just trying to sort out Arnav-Khushi's complicated si love story. 😳
TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Opti

I am not denying or refuting any of this because your capsule on Khushi is absolutely correct and in sync with who she is. That is how Khushi is - Vulnerable and virginal. But when i talk about her being 'mean' , am not saying that meanness is a part of her nature. Of course not. That aggressive mean streak comes to the fore as her defence mechanism - when she lashes out at Arnav , hurt by him or reacts to his ill-treatment , it is her defiance but it is comprehended as mean purely on the surface level. For example , when an angry Khushi tells off Arnav saying that he is a loose character - you know its her first impressions and temper talking. She realizes the magnanimity of her words the very next second.This colour of Khushi comes to the fore only for ASR and nobody else because he is the only one who gets under her skin like that. All in all, what am trying to say is that Khushi's aggression which translates to angst and angry outbursts on Arnav are not her nature but a triggered raw defence mechanism.

Lol. Please don't take it in the negative sense. I call her a brat in the same colour as her Buaji calls her. A frisky kitten she is who tags whirlwinds with her - i meant it that way. More on the lines of mischief. And you are being generous with ASR. Arnav is a beast. And i second the highlighted portion. Bingo. πŸ‘

TheBlackJaguar thumbnail
Originally posted by: poppy2009

@Opti, I wish, I could add something to it! But you seem to have written exactly what I had in mind! Excellent analysis of Khushi! 

@Original Poster : Very well-written post, btw!

Thank you. πŸ˜ƒ
aashizin thumbnail
poco sweety glad to see u after so long time πŸ€—ahha its always treat to read ur wonderful posts amazing post dear πŸ‘ loved ur analysis and wonderful thoughts of char of arnav and khushi u simply made this post amazing with ur example and words , dark bg of arnav with his dark life and khushi's totally different colorful life and their clash loved this line 
Arnav runs from what he feels. Khushi chooses what she thinks and not what she feels. 

thats the main difference of char and its the most wonderful beauty of chars , specially after arrival of khushi at riazada house they both fought but still both do have some soft shades in them ,they r fighting with emotions he won't let her know so easily and she is the same way stubborn so it will be interesting to watch first toh how they will realize that magical feeling and how this equation will lead them to go ahead to feel this feeling,
sumana-13 thumbnail
I can't express my dear Pocu πŸ€—πŸ€—... how happy I am to see your post ...thank you for finding the time to create such a magical analysis...