BKB of the Week..Come Inside and Have Fun - Page 11

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by meenakshi_16

Meenu you are sweet and cute and a fun loving person. I am so pleased to have met you here. Thankyou for always being so nice to me. I know you are busy with studies and festivities, so I wish you all the best and may you achieve every success.
Di thanks for ur wishes...u have a different place in my heart which I jst cant explain...u were the reason for me being active here and got chance to interact with such wonder people hereπŸ€—

Oh my! Really? Wow Meenu you never told me this before!! How terribly sweet of you. Love you lots and lots!! πŸ€—
Alright Meenu, I don't get time to make siggies or whatever since it does take me a long time...so here's something I could make pretty quickly.

It's an origami bouquet...too bad it can't be sent to you in India. 🀣

A. On a scale of 1 to 10 rate Meenu Behen ji on the following:(10 being the highest or best rating)

1. Intelligence Quotient: 10/10 [Gujju ben ko to I have to give 10... Gujjuben Kitchen kamo me super intelligent hai... πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†]

2. Humor Quotient: 10 [Meenu ki bachhiii... roti rehti hai... lekin humorous bhi hai... πŸ˜ƒ]
3. Creativity Quotient: 100000/10 [she makes awesome siggies...😊]
4. Looks(Sex Appeal): 10/10 [Akshi chachi ki tarah... ekdum Kamsin kali hai... πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]
5. Dumbness Quotient: 2 [forum parampara...πŸ˜†]
6. Sweetness Quotient: 10 [Gol Jevi meethi chhe Meenu to...πŸ˜ƒ]
7. Rudeness Quotient: 2 [she was rde to someone who was trying to be her frnd... 🀣]
8. Leadership Qualities: 8 [Gandhi family se hai bhai... to Leadership quality to hogi hi... πŸ˜ƒ]
9. Communication Skills: 10 [I understand her all her posts...😊]
10. Personality on the whole: 9 [She sounds Mature & sensibleπŸ˜ƒ]

B. What do you like about Meenu Behn ji
The best thing about her is -- She is very straight forward in putting her thots... She is funny & mischevious too... like her bubbly attitude...πŸ˜ƒ

C. What do you dislike about Meenu Behn ji?
uuummm
D. Please mention any unforgettable/memorable interaction which u had with Meenu Behn ji?
had many more... I enjoy everytime me & Meenu make fun of Resham & Ilesh...πŸ˜‰ our discussion in RDS track when we were defending Rajni... πŸ˜‰ Suhana ki Safedi.. Nirma powder creation...
🀣 and recently... about Dowry... 😊 I always have fun chatting with her... she is really easy to gel up with...πŸ˜ƒ
E. Please mention any embarrassing/forgettable/ interaction or argument which u had with Meenu Behn ji?
uuummm

Meenu ki bachhi... akal ki tu nahi hai kachhi... aur teri Friend hai ekdum Sachi...🀣 [as always last line me aur kuchh ja nahi raha tha...
🀣] I always have fun chatting wid you... you are super cool Gujju ben... Keep Rocking IF with the VMs.πŸ˜ƒ

Originally posted by MadameX

Alright Meenu, I don't get time to make siggies or whatever since it does take me a long time...so here's something I could make pretty quickly.

It's an origami bouquet...too bad it can't be sent to you in India. 🀣

Dil se chaho toh kya nahi ho sakta...yeh toh sirf India bhejwane ki baat hai...πŸ˜• πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­ 
πŸ˜†
Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago

Edited by meenakshi_16 - 12 years ago

Dil se chaho toh kya nahi ho sakta...yeh toh sirf India bhejwane ki baat hai...πŸ˜• πŸ₯Ί πŸ˜­ 

Yaar, how can one send a flimsy thing like that abroad? Everytime I turned a fan on, it would fall of the table and scatter on the floor. πŸ˜†

1. Intelligence Quotient: 10/10

2. Humor Quotient: 10
3. Creativity Quotient: 10/10 sorry I don't know much abt it πŸ˜³
4. Looks(Sex Appeal): 10/10 Meenu ben chokra jovaana che ? 
6. Sweetness Quotient: 10 [She accepted friend request from ...] πŸ€£

7. Rudeness Quotient: I have yet to see her being rude .

10. Personality on the whole: 10Mature and sensibleπŸ˜†

D. Please mention any unforgettable/memorable interaction which u had with Meenu Behn ji?
Many I m sure , But specially during R - D - S Track .😳

1. Intelligence Quotient: 0...Meri Gopi ko thoth bola tune😑...On a serious note she is a pocket dynamoπŸ˜†..So 8
2. Humor Quotient: she is a diplomat plays safe most of the times..So 5
3. Creativity Quotient: 1000000..Awesome VM's
4. Looks(Sex Appeal): She looks like Naitik in one of her FB photos(male get up)πŸ˜†
5. Dumbness Quotient: 5 Aaakhir Akshara ke nakshe kadam pe chalti hai..
6. Sweetness Quotient:  10 kuch jyaada hee
7. Rudeness Quotient: itni himmat nahin hai..So 0
8. Leadership Qualities: hai chutanki par hitler bhi toh vhotu hee tha..So 10
9. Communication Skills: 10
10. Personality on the whole: 9..1 mark cut kiya for her remarks on Gopi vahu

B. What do you like about Meenu Behn ji?
Multi talented...πŸ‘

C. What do you dislike about Meenu Behn ji?
Her admiration for Ashara and NaitikπŸ˜†

Many ...specially on kitchen and AksharaπŸ˜†
E. Please mention any embarrassing/forgettable/ interaction or argument which u had with Meenu Behn ji?
nothing...
edit

Edited by ramzzz - 12 years ago