Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

greenleaf007 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Ye dekho i haven't taken any physics classes as yet...u don't even know what class it was...m not surprised as such dumbness is expected from u

Uh ho...Then wat Assignment was tht??umm Chemistry??😕 ...Jo bhi tha It was Weird🥱 😆
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Keenu, you're always ahead of the game. 😆 Anyways, without further ado...my questionnaire...will do dedication later. 😊 ohhh plzzz now use some decent pic... I know u will as u wont repeat ur mistake...after seeing ur siggy I started getting nightmares😆🤣...and waitning for ur dedication and do come up with some ektaish style...and plzzz no more siggies🤣

1. Intelligence: 10/10 Anyone who can maneuver through the kitchen with great skill and ease is definitely a smarty-pants. 😉😆....I hope u tell the same in front of my mom🤣...she thinks absolutely opposite

3. Creativity: 10000000/10 Her VM's are awesome 👍🏼 (probably does more work than than that khi khi khi lazy bum Nimika😡😆😆)...and her artistic talent is also really good...remember that kitchen you drew, Meenu? 😃😆...how do u came to know ki saara kaam mujhe hi karna padta hai😉😆 and that kitchen was not that good..in my childhood days I used draw ...not then completely left it and now recently after visiting the hobby fevicyrl idea store,again I want to learn painting,oRIGAMI,quiling...oh no kitna KUCH MUJHE SIKHNA HAI😕 😲

4. Looks: 10/10 Very beautiful young girl...who lied to me about her acne issues. 😡😆 Joothi kahiin ki, ainvaye complain karthi rahi apni shakal kai baare aur jab photo dikhaaee, then I saw no hint of acne. 😆....ohh plzzz I was not lying...Seriously I had acne and they have als oleft scars on my face but thank god now its under control...may be when we eet u can see it

5. Dumbness: 2/10 She can be pretty dumb at times...and she doesn't know what to do in life...like me. 🤣...she all I say is Sangat ka Asar🤣...more often people tend to takebad things rather than good things😆

6. Sweetness: 10/10 She's a complete meethi choori number one. 😉...ooyye Makhan lagana band kar😆

7. Rudeness: 0/10 If sweetness is so high, then how can she be rude? 😆...so even u missed the post on ur jaan...cenaji🤣

8. Leadership: 10/10 She takes full control of the kitchen. 👏🤣...ohhh yesterday only I rajriri ka halwa..but no one eat that...and then I mom was like kacha reh gaya...

10. Personality: 1000000000000000000000/10 OMG, I adore this girl...she's super funny and just so easy to talk to. She has quite some strong opinions and is pretty mature for her age...so she's pretty much this balanced type person of both funny and serious. 😳...now this is height, seriously bol kya chahiye...🤣

12. What I dislike about Meenu is that she doesn't like SNS despite being a Gujju.🤣...see I hate it coz I m a gujju...that serial is a black spot on the gujjus but still gujjus r the most who enjoys watching it😡...but I hate that serial to core...and Nets ,Sachi have gave u the reason.

13. Unforgettable memories? Oh God, there's way too many 😆...I remember one time when we had this major discussion about our acne issues and it was so funny how our mothers almost reacted similarly to us over it...then we also talked about our super strict parents, early marriage customs, similar school situations, etc, etc...it was then I realized that she was in fact my adopted twin after Feefs, so she was added to my family tree as well.😆Ohhh I remember this..and that discussion was daam hilarious.I still cant get over ur line that ur mom used to scrub u face jst to remove it and my mom used to taunt me telling do u even bathe or jst come put of the bathroom changing the clothes itself due to my excessive tanning🤣

Then there was that time when Meenu revealed my name to Nimika and I made Nimika sweat it out by scaring her and somehow when I was supposed to be the angry one, it was Meenu getting a temper.🤣 What a crazy girl. 🤣But then next day Tejesh wanted to see girl fight and all three of us staged one even though we were all cool with each other. 😆 Ahh, good times..😆 .Oh, and how can I forget our first ever phone conversation? I still remember that mischevious voice of hers...she sounds very cute and young and teenager-ish...liked her Hindi too. She kept laughing at me and trying to get a conversation started...about our acne. 🤣God bless her funny bones. 🤣...it was all hello hello hello from we three and took the intiative to start a convo...and my poor brain got only this topic😆

14. Embarrassing/unforgettable moments with Meenu? None at all...all the times I interacted with her are always worth remembering. 😳....Same here

MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Meenu,Here's my dedication for ya😉: (This shayari is Based on my 8 years Fraandshipp with Meenakshi) 😃

Tum ho Kamal,tum ho Bemisaal,
Us par se tum ho mere Double Dhamaal 😆
Sunna chahte the aap apne bare mein ek Sher,
But all u had to do is Wait.

Tera chehra dekha jisne ho gaya woh Fida,
Hai hin Aisi kuch teri Ajeeb-o-Gareeb Ada. 😵 😆
When u smile u have lovely Dimples,

But in reality ur Heart is cho simple. 😳

Ur hair is so silky smooth,
Plz tell me the name of ur jadi booti. 😕

U r my hoor,u r my Noor,
But on top of that u r bloody Phool. 😉

U laugh when u say the truth,
But when u lie u cant keep it Mute. 😡 😆
U eat so much but jata kaha hai tera Khana,

Agar tujhe pata chale toh humko bhi yeh batana. 🤣
U are my Left-Handed Shorty,

ANd i just love it when u ride ur Bhari wali Scooty.☺️ 😆
Bahar se u r Attitude wali chokri,
par sach mein u dont have that EGO wali Tokri. 🤔
Tera Fav. kaam hai doing time-pass,
But wat u dnt knoe is that for me u r Khass. 😊

Sometimes u r so choosy wid things,
& it irritates me when u don't listen when ur Phone Rings. 🤬 😆
u r so fragile & Tiny,
Just like the Stars are shining. 🤪  🤣
C i have written a Shayari as u have told me,
But kya seriously hoti hai ungli Tedi when it is put inside the Ghee?? 🤣 🤣 🤣

P.S: Meenzy I Lub ya 😆 🤗

Edited by greenleaf007 - 12 years ago
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
@niks super liked ur dedication👏that's how a true friend is⭐️
greenleaf007 thumbnail
Originally posted by: firefly99

@niks super liked ur dedication👏that's how a true friend is⭐️

Yea that's Becoz She's a Lubly Person to be with😉 😆
ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
1. Intelligence Quotient:9 I am doubtful about it seeing at ur choice😉😆
2. Humor Quotient: 1000She is tremendously witty and a jolly fellow😃kash can chorify it from her😆
3. Creativity Quotient: 9 Like her VMs but she should try other things too inspite of creating VM's and being in Kitchen every time of course to eat anything😆
4. Looks(Sex Appeal): 10 Saw her pic she is really very cute😳
5. Dumbness Quotient: 6 Akshi has made many boo-boos she took asar(influenced) from her replica🤣
6. Sweetness Quotient:1000 She is sometimes honey-like sweet😳
7. Rudeness Quotient: 4 She was rude with someone than planned to appologise later on 😉😆
8. Leadership Qualities 10 No doubts in it she is event organizer so must have this quality its a must😆
9. Communication Skills:10 Communicates really well with everyone👍🏼specifically with u know who...😆
10. Personality on the whole: 9.5  She is Jerry Mouse😛

B. What do you like about Akshi Chachi
Wit,Innocence,Righteousness,Friendliness and lastly Spunk bus bohut ho gain tareefain😆
C. What do you dislike about Akshi Chachi?
only her being short-tempered.
D. Please mention any unforgettable/memorable interaction which u had with
 Akshi Chachi?
Many to list here Most of our BBC interactions and PM convo. were memorable 
she was really impressed when I made her notice that she share a portion of her name with her most Fav.Character's name and than she told me that she like to spend most of her time in kitchen and I got surprised😆Our PM convo. regarding our Najoobs(got it)we have same intentions😉😆although I pretend to disagree to her most of the time aivayin but deep down I agree to mostly even PM her whenever I really get agree.The time when she told me that she can even cook I was impressed😃Like having virtual arguments with her love to annoy her but she tries hard to do the same but couldn't every time and we know each other from past 6 month,time toh really flew away😆still remember our first convo when she told she love Akshara's character and want to be like her😆I was again shocked😲😆
E. Please mention any embarrassing/forgettable/ interaction or argument which 
u had with Akshi? 
She and Niks provoked me by taking that Censored name again and again and finally I became immune to it(the way she became immune😆).
My Mummication

Hopefully u will love my mummication since u love them to the bits🤣🤣🤣

Now Dedication😆

Edited by firefly99 - 12 years ago
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Nimika, you wrote an incredibly beautiful poem 👏...what exactly are you trying to get her to do for you these days? 😳🤣
Meenu beware of this Nimika, she obviously wants something from you. 🤣
ramzzz thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
omg niki dat was soo sweet..ur poem was too good for meenu ..u guys have been friends for this long..gotta sae u guys have a great friendship.. i can cee now niki is gettin confused after readin this..but wots the harm in givin fake compliment since i dont even understand hindi..🤣 and now niki is 😡..😉😆

@ meens i'll fill the ?nirre sumtym soon..

😆