BKB of the Week..Come Inside and Have Fun

tejeshec thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Hiii, Hello, Hola, Bonjour, Namastey...😆

What ever the language may be, The sole Intention is to greet u all...😆😆😆
I, Tejesh welcome you all to this week's
Bali Ka Bakra Thread...
Well, I suppose all of you are familiar to the main theme of this thread...

This thread helps us (SGPians) in in exhibiting our feelings/thoughts for our fellow SGPians.
This thread enables the particular Bakra/Bakri to know what all the other members think about him or her...
So,My dear fellow SGPians
😡
❤️
What ever the expression may be,
What ever you feel for the BKB,
Just Let us know through this thread...
What we do in this thread???
For the members except the Bakra/ri
1. come up with posts that reveal your feelings/thoughts(good/bad/ugly) about this Bakra/ri.

2. The medium can be anything(both print and media) from write ups to shayaris to poems to siggys to videos to audios...whatever one is good at..

3. There will also be a questionnaire(common to all Bakra/ri) which all the SGPians need to fill. Something like we giving points to the Bakra/ri on various traits like Intelligence/humor/ etc etc...

For Bakra/Bakri
Bakra/ri should also post questions to all of us apart from the questionnaire to know what we feel about the Bakra/ri on some topics not covered in the questionnaire.😃

This week's
aka
Bali Ki Bakri is...
is...
Well, what will be the fun if i reveal it so fast???
Lemme give some clues...
1. Loves being in kitchen and wants to end up being like Akshara .😆

2. Aaj Kal Siggy banaane ka bhooth bhi chada hai😉

3. She is planning to do CA fearing that if she doesn't then she might become a house wife like Akshara. I know its a contradiction to point 1🤣

4. She is a real Nautanki meaning keeps herself busy in dramatics and culturals👏

Loves Naitik to death and to top that is a Gujju🤣 🤣

6. She belongs to the Gandhi family😆(So you can tell her anything she won't Mind😉😆)

Need I say more guyz

She is none other than our

Akshi Chachi a.k.a Naitik's Beloved🤣

Meenakshi Sheshadri😉

AKA

Meens/Meena/Meenu/Means
Have fun Meenu Behn  ji 😃 ...

And here goes the questionaire:
A. On a scale of 1 to 10 rate Meenu Behen ji on the following:(10 being the highest or best rating)

1. Intelligence Quotient:

2. Humor Quotient:
3. Creativity Quotient:
4. Looks(Sex Appeal):
5. Dumbness Quotient:
6. Sweetness Quotient:
7. Rudeness Quotient:
8. Leadership Qualities:
9. Communication Skills:
10. Personality on the whole:

B. What do you like about Meenu Behn ji

C. What do you dislike about Meenu Behn ji?

D. Please mention any unforgettable/memorable interaction which u had with Meenu Behn ji?

E. Please mention any embarrassing/forgettable/ interaction or argument which u had with Meenu Behn ji?
C'mon guys, its now the time to pen down, I mean type and post your feelings for Meenu Behn ji...

Please utilise this opportunity to the maximun..
We will be back with another bakra/bakri next week..
till then,
Sayonara.

Edited by tejeshec - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ShadowImbue thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 4
Congo Akshi Enjoy the hot seat that is going to be really very HOT!!😆😆
iViews thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Meena tumhara toh kachra ho gaya. ?...     Gujju after gujju. NICE   Akraben. Enjoy ur hatt bethak.:-) 😆
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: netri

Meena tumhara toh kachra ho gaya. ?...     Gujju after gujju. NICE   Akraben. Enjoy ur hatt bethak.:-) 😆

Meenu ko kachra saaf karna ache se aata ..Aakhir ghar sambhaalna isne Akshara se seekha hai..😆
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Meenu...hahahahaha...muahahahahahaha...heeeheee...

...I have so much to say about you, my dear. 😈 This time I won't waste time in bak bak and get straight to your questionnaire. 😈🤣
MadameX thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

C'mon guys, its now the time to pen down, I mean type and post your feelings for Meenu Behn ji...Be very careful with the choice of your words as the dhai kilo ka hath agar pad gaya tab seedhe upar pahunch jaayenge.😆

OMG, you made a big boo-boo. 🤣🤣🤣 What a dumbo...don't even know how to copy/paste properly. 🤣🤣
tejeshec thumbnail

OMG, you made a big boo-boo. 🤣🤣🤣 What a dumbo...don't even know how to copy/paste properly. 🤣🤣

RK!!!!!! Sachi ji and Meenu Ben are both gujjus so Meenu ben ke baare mein kuch galat salat bola toh Sachi ji band bajaa degi...Samjha karo yaar..😆

MadameX thumbnail

RK!!!!!! Sachi ji and Meenu Ben are both gujjus so Meenu ben ke baare mein kuch galat salat bola toh Sachi ji band bajaa degi...Samjha karo yaar..😆

Your lies won't work with me TE. ROFL Meenu, you call this guy your brother? He couldn't even take the time to properly edit...now ask him to make you a siggy as dedication to make up for it. ROFL
tejeshec thumbnail
Originally posted by: MadameX

Your lies won't work with me TE. 🤣 Meenu, you call this guy your brother? He couldn't even take the time to properly edit...now ask him to make you a siggy as dedication to make up for it. 🤣

Meenu ke liye kya time nikaalna😉...Jyaada se jyaada kya hoga it will finally go in the kitchen sink🤣

MadameX thumbnail

Meenu ke liye kya time nikaalna😉...Jyaada se jyaada kya hoga it will finally go in the kitchen sink🤣

Like your brains recently? 😉ROFL

*feels so good to call the other person dumb and not have to be called it in return* ROFLROFLROFL

P.S. Sorry Meenu...I said I'd not waste time in bak bak but this is good opportunity so your questionnaire will take a backseat for a few hours. ROFL
1 2 3 4 5 ... 13
Next