pooh_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hey all hav recently started to watch ipkknd thanks to my mom...
i soo dont watch indian serials but ipkknd caught me off guard...
i love baruns acting and sanaya too is doin a great job...
i caught up with the old episodes thanks to your forum. :)
keep up the good work
ipkknd all the way!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lotsav_phun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

same here..I am new to forums and also new to this show...i never really liked watching serials...but Barun's incredible acting skills made me addictive to this show...ASR is one of best and intresting character on indian tv ever...plus the chemistry between the leads makes me go gaga..hoping there is consistency in this serial and we get to see awesome things...

asr all the way

pooh_91 thumbnail
cant but not agree with you..i love the depth of his character the most.
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
me to love ipkknd a lot!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
welcum to ipkknd world😳
pooh_91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: asmi202

me to love ipkknd a lot!!

i guess tats the point of the forum for all the ipkknd fans
im not familiar with the other serials at all so i dont kno who uve mentioned sry
pooh_91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: ainimonaya

welcum to ipkknd world😳

thanx ðŸ˜Š so u r??
my name is priya and im from hyd.
MrDarcyfan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
I too am new to this forum, and new to Indian Serials. This is the first one I am watching. I live outside Asia, but we get Starplus on a sateline network, so recently got a bit interested in this show after seeing that "Teej" episode, so went back and watched the show on Youtube. Now I am a crazy fan and spending time watching the show and also reading this forum... IPKKND is so good. Reminds me of Pride & Prejudice which is my all time favourite book and story.
The chemisty between Barun and Sanaya is SO sizzling, every frame crackles and that is what I tune in to see every day. It's fabulouse to watch them together! They are really good actors. Have nothing but praise for them...
pooh_91 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MrDarcyfan

I too am new to this forum, and new to Indian Serials. This is the first one I am watching. I live outside Asia, but we get Starplus on a sateline network, so recently got a bit interested in this show after seeing that "Teej" episode, so went back and watched the show on Youtube. Now I am a crazy fan and spending time watching the show and also reading this forum... IPKKND is so good. Reminds me of Pride & Prejudice which is my all time favourite book and story.

The chemisty between Barun and Sanaya is SO sizzling, every frame crackles and that is what I tune in to see every day. It's fabulouse to watch them together! They are really good actors. Have nothing but praise for them...

i sooo agree with u and im a big fan of pride and prejudice too...love darcy's character...my all time fav..he's one of the reasons i read that book over and over again :)