FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

so this is all WHATS HAPPENING THIS MONTH AND NEXT 

SHYAMS SECRET
shyam secret will be revealed in early or late October,This will be shocking to everyone, the raziada kushi  and her family, but MORE to ANJI, i got the info that she WILL do something bad, and she will NOT be in her senses when she hears about shyamcheatingon her.She will do something very shocking, now Knowing that her 2 timing loser HUbby is cheating on her and her family and Using her familys money, and to make it worse trying to marry a nother women,and just using her as a WINK girl ! i still cant believe it :( 

KUSHIS BEST FRIEND
 kushis best friend will be coming in the story as we all found out by the lovely CV.And you will not believe who kushis best friend is related to, YES THE RAIZADAS! 
kushis best friend will be  AKAASH brother.He will be her bestie and hopefully they will show that arnav when finds out will feeljealous!!..imajion angry HOT ARNAV!! yummy lol anways i can droop all day on arnav Singh raizada..:p Edited by HiraHasan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

adits7 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hey bhaaguuu phir se itna bada spoiler....n all dt ws posted ystrde...evn if its true bt wats d point in revealing so much of d track n spoiling d excitement fr d members ...d shw hs maintained its solid track n story all dis while evn d abv story looks damn interesting...bt only coz der r spoilers evry1 keeps posting in detail to rise the expectations or to upset dem...πŸ˜•..

nyway no offense jus my opinion...ny1 is free to create as many spoiler posts..😊

ab batao ya kitne posts create karenge hum to control d buzz dt gets created.πŸ˜•πŸ˜†..

Edited by adits7 - 12 years ago
SK_Love thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i also love this track. bcoz if it is true then khushi will have a make over and finally she will start working in a office. it is very good. bcoz arnav singh raizada's future wife should work in office not only ghar ki sati savitri bahu. this is rishta wahi soch nayi
Meeph thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Nafrat he nafrat???

Wont it get monotonous??

Will no love bug bite ArHi??πŸ€ͺ
-Leah- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This is all CRAP.!! I dont trust you..I dont trust any damn spoiler of this show..!!No offense but you have practically copied the previous spoiler that was released yesterday and tweaked it abit..you think we are stupid like the SP audience huh???.Plz get something new.Members please dont beleive this.!!
FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: xxXSejalXxx

This is all CRAP.!! I dont trust you..I dont trust any damn spoiler of this show..!!No offense but you have practically copied the previous spoiler that was released yesterday and tweaked it abit..you think we are stupid like the SP audience huh???.Plz get something new.Members please dont beleive this.!!

i DIDNT EVEN GET THE YESTERDAY NEWS,i got this info of a friend today,so u shouldn't say that cuz NONE OF US NO WHATS IN THE FUTURE only CV!. this is the info that i got off a web from a friend.😡
sorry but this its true, the only  think NOW i  trust is the story ..and by that i mean the episodes ..
pooh_91 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
i do hope its true about shyams identity being revealed in oct. cant wait for that to happen but i dont like the rest of the track its anti-arhi πŸ˜” i want kushi to be back i ar not some other creeps office...but jealous arnav sounds πŸ˜›
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: pooh_91

i do hope its true about shyams identity being revealed in oct. cant wait for that to happen but i dont like the rest of the track its anti-arhiπŸ˜”i want kushi to be back i ar not some other creeps office...but jealous arnav soundsπŸ˜›

Agree with u...
asmuasmi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
i guess ye spoiler maine kal padha tha yehi forum mein!!
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
arnav's dad is alive??????????????πŸ˜•