Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Crazy_Leo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Reshmi_AnYa

Insulting a guest will be against Bajpai rule books...Hope CSB will be present there to control the BD-OM maniacs...

@Reshmi, exactly my thoughts. If they really call themselves high n mighty sanskaarees, they'll b atleast decent enuf 2 listen 2 wat deepu papa has 2 say. Moreover, Deepu papa going 2 da loony villa shd b a lesson lrnt by da loony clan dat no insults, no parampara, no sanskaar,no society is grter dan ur child's happiness. Dats my POV.
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
[QUOTE=ashwinomathew@Reshmi, exactly my thoughts. If they really call themselves high n mighty sanskaarees, they'll b atleast decent enuf 2 listen 2 wat deepu papa has 2 say. Moreover, Deepu papa going 2 da loony villa shd b a lesson lrnt by da loony clan dat no insults, no parampara, no sanskaar,no society is grter dan ur child's happiness. Dats my POV.[/QUOTE]

Hope Baba wont give him a pravachan...Deepu will run away with his life...😆😆
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Thank for the written update..
wow what are CV' upto?  this is scary..i wish CV's surprise us this time with a yes..and the long engagement track..i so dont want the continuatio of Mud-slinging from kanpur ...because this tiem navya mimght not be able to take it and it may lead to one more seperation track...i know they will be together at teh end..but i am so not ready for one more rona-dhona..
Hope Deepak meets Anant before gng to the looneys quilla..that makes more sense...

@Reshmi..read all your comments and agree to each one of them..hope CSB is there to control the acid tongue bua-dadi and the ever angry papa...hope they listen ot Deepak and learn something from him although it looks difficult..
@pooja..loved you one-,liner so true..Deepak and OM are dealing with their kids in exact opposite manner...

Just want our Anya together..CV's jitne hurlde dikhane hai dikhao but pls do not seperate ANYA...
sajinifaby thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
i so much feel, that deepu is goin to seek forgiveness for the illogical abuse against their son in kanpur w/o knowing him..and very sensibly talk to the elders... which will make them feel better off.. i feel..

but how will he convince of navya's maryada...coz they had questioned the part to anant "how will they accept a gal who has liked a guy b4 marriage"

who knows he is goin to explain this bit...coz if u rem.. navya asked anant in cols. this ques.. which part in me they dislike the most.. and the CVs dint show anythg further... coz perhaps they intend to talk abt it in the discussion b.w both family elders..

harsh has already put bet tht we all will love the upcoming episodes.. rt!
so lets all be optimisitic!!! 😃

Luv,
Sajini
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
TFS the promo wu. I have not yet seen it, but me have a different take.

I feal certain, that mud slinging part 2 may be the show when deepu enters bajpayees house. So what, let it happen, the optimistic in me thinks, soon after that something dramatic will happen and the bajpayees will be seen going to the mishras and begging for navya. Why not????? 

( sorry just my take of what may happen, not at all bavishyavani, but I would like to story to move like this). 
barbie2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@Asha..mud slinging part2 ..does not sound good..but Bajpai's gng to mishra's begging for Navya sounds awesome..would love to see their ego being crushed down and for once they really thinkign abt their kids happiness...it would be a nayi soch...
even i want the story to move on..just hoping that we wont see a longer rona-dhona and seperation..definately not...
lets see how they build this up...
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@asha-aww...asha babaji...love you..🤗
i really hope it happens!!!
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ asha ..aww u said it as ur tack but for me its ur bhavishvani ..its help me... to c today episode wid some positive approach ...

@ urmi ...agree wid no anya separation ..i would really enjoyed to c bajpee ego crushed specially of Booh Dadi n Om ... 
ashakd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Preet, and Urmi, the bajpayees have lived like this all their life, and u expect one incident in kanpur to melt them. Naaah, will take some time, wait, they need to fail in many other issues like nimi, mohan, etc , etc, etc, only then will some sense get into those brains. So we need to be patient and wait. If they change overnight, we sure wont like it, give them time to melt. 
ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@asha-of course,we can wait!but what about the trps?they are falling badly!