Navya

NEW PROMO!

lenisha thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
In the promo Navya's dad goes to Anant's house and Bua Dadi and Om are sittimg in the living room and see Deepak approaching. The voice over says: "do(2) parivarro ke beech kya hoga pyaar ka fesla"

Sorry if posted earlier! XD

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
omg!!!!deepak has sure lost it!!!what the hell was he thinking when he decided to go to the looney quilla?!😲are we in for kanpur part-2???!!🥺im so not looking forward to it!!!😕 Edited by neelu.apr18 - 12 years ago
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
What a hell ...cvs itne kyo bhag rhe ho ...??? global warming ka effect kuch jayad hi hogaye ..itne ice melt hogi deepak loonie house ponache gaye ...i dont want to c kanpur tamesha once again ...💔

Thnx 4 sharing 
Edited by Preet078 - 12 years ago
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Ohh...So the scary promo is out...This is for which date? It will be a treat for the drama lovers...And for we poor things it will be a horror story😭😭 
Girls, lets get mentally prepared to face the next drama🤗

Thanks for the update...
anamika_0 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y is he going to that zoo now... tat means its gonna be the official breakage of anant-navya relationship...😭as the zoomates are not gonna accept the relation n surely will insult navyas dad...
Preet078 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
@ reshmi ..I hope dis horrible meeting of deepak after dinner wid anant ..otherwise it not make no sense ..

ClumsyIntrovert thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
@preet-exactly,i was expecting anant to meet navya's dad at dinner,not the other way round!plz!
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: anamika_0

OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! y is he going to that zoo now... tat means its gonna be the official breakage of anant-navya relationship...😭as the zoomates are not gonna accept the relation n surely will insult navyas dad...

Insulting a guest will be against Bajpai rule books...Hope CSB will be present there to control the BD-OM maniacs...
shreya789 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: neelu.apr18

@preet-exactly,i was expecting anant to meet navya's dad at dinner,not the other way round!plz!

@Neelu : Me also thinks first Anant goes to dinner at navyas house...impresses deepak... Oh but does deepak have to enter the dragon's mouth...guys, watch out for Kanpur-mud-sling-part-2...😲😕
-Reshmi- thumbnail
Originally posted by: Preet078

@ reshmi ..I hope dis horrible meeting of deepak after dinner wid anant ..otherwise it not make no sense ..

Yaa...lets hope this to come after Anant's meeting with Mishras...Tonight's episode will give us an idea regarding the matter...Did u see the promo? I am waiting for a link...