India-Forums

Miley Jab Hum Tum
Miley Jab Hum Tum

Is Human Life so cheap?

andyluvstv Groupbie
andyluvstv
andyluvstv

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
Well, i have been forced to make this post and yes,before its closed, i have already written to Priya and Vijay as to why is it necessary. So i suggest our respectable mod to check with them first. I wont allow people to play with innocents emotions esp like Mehak and Nikita.

Ok, after my post, i knw many of you are going to hurl abuses at me, but this is necessary, coz i see many being affected, many innocent ones being subjected to an emotional trauma.

Firstly, i would like to know if anyone of u had ever met Ria? if yes, i apologise.

Now, i checked with the RTO office in both Mangalore and Bangalore ( coz i was not sure where Ria stays) and found that there was no major accident in city in last 3 days. This left me shocked.

Second, i checked with my cousin who is in AIIMS about the whole a patient going into coma thing and was informed that a coma patient needs minimum a week to recover so much as to talk properly, let alone be allowed to discharge in a day.Many a times, there are cases where patient suffers from a setback, so doctors monitor them very very minutely. In no way such patient would be allowed to chat, talk and use laptops or mobiles.
Also in such cases a dedicated nurse is there forever to look after them.

And lastly, brain is the most protected area of our body, so unless a whole washbasin is picked up and smashed on somone's head it cannot lead to brain damage.

Yes, i knw half of u will not believe what i say,so i have asked my cousin to check with hospitals in Banaglore and Mangalore for the patient Ria, also i have sent him the entire case history and he said they will check on it, coz if it has happened it a serious issue , a very bad case of negligience. and this can lead to that doctor's licence being cancelled.

They can extract her address from IP and will check things.

I am doing this, coz somethings dnt fit and even if they do, then such hospitals should not be in place.

And i dnt care , what u ppl say, i love human life and emotions and thats the reason i am doing this.

And again i say, no husband would be bothered to be on IF or FB hours after his wife is dead and noone is bothered about IF. Why family members are being bothered. If i m not wrong, today was her funeral, and family members are so free to check IF and request mods
Moreover, how are they so knowledgeable about how IF functions.

The following 29 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_NfanTa-ta-bye-byeC_O_O_Lvalliyahaysha1989mjhtian94crazymayurianluv_nishalpriya_27_23riniiii-Gunners-Wings-of-Fire-Pri.RP-KuchBhiMatBolpalingenesisMaria..VanishingDream-------CreativeSoul-Shafy_Kaira_MNperkiliciousMou..MohitzPari.MyInspirationz-SupriyaluvsMN-Faria.drfizaahmedJoseph_A...EhSaas...

Ta-ta-bye-bye Senior Member
Ta-ta-bye-bye
Ta-ta-bye-bye

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
"And again i say, no husband would be bothered to be on IF or FB hours after his wife is dead and noone is bothered about IF. Why family members are being bothered. If i m not wrong, today was her funeral, and family members are so free to check IF and request mods
Moreover, how are they so knowledgeable about how IF functions."

I agree! pretty strange

You shouldnt have posted this topic,its gonna be closed..As soon as ppl raised doubts all other topics abt same issue were closed..Weird much?:S

You cant change the way others think.Those members who were close to Ria prefer to believe the story so why  bother? u will just get bashed for stating these reasons

Edited by Crushable - 21 September 2011 at 11:57pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

sooraj_Nfan-Gunners-palingenesisWings-of-Fireperkilicious-CreativeSoul-Maria..VanishingDream------.MohitzPari.Joseph_A

...EhSaas... IF-Stunnerz
...EhSaas...
...EhSaas...

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:58pm | IP Logged
thanks for the topic Big smile
i just want to say that if it is Hospital staff negligence so they should be punished becoz of them Ria and her child lost their life so they should be punished 
and wish you will be success to make actual truth come outBig smile

Edited by -JayaRC- - 22 September 2011 at 12:00am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

------perkilicious

-Nymphadora- IF-Sizzlerz
-Nymphadora-
-Nymphadora-

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:00am | IP Logged
please dont discuss the personal life of members here
if there is an issue it will be handeled by the development team.
You do not need to be involved,we will handel it
and if anyone makes another post regarding this matter i will be forced to take severe action against youll
TOPIC CLOSED

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

-Samira-AttractiveAdyaKuchBhiMatBol.Juhi.-DRoadSoFar-Maria..VanishingDreamEtherealRatiNikki_Titli

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top