Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Drashtis journey so far--Article

Armu4eva thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Drashti Dhami's journey so far!

(6mins ago)
While working in ad commercials and doing several of the music videos, this pretty girl had never thought that her foray into the television world would bring her so far.

What started off with Dill Mill Gayye has now come a long way with Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. Well, guess you must have made out as to who are we gonna talk about. Yes, it's none other than the vivacious, the gorgeous and undoubtedly the most loved by actresses of all, Drashti Dhami aka Geet.

Drashti has come a long way as far as her career is concerned. The girl started off as a model for various commercials and she has endorsed many brands including Chevrolet and Reliance Mobile. Her good looking factors worked very well for her and she was never short of modeling offers. Later, her gorgeous look in the video album Saiyan Dil Mein Aana Re and the Punjabi song Nach Le Soniye Tu set her as a rage in the glamour world.

Soon she entered television industry and debuted as Dr. Muskaan in Star One's DMG. Her acting prowess then led her to playing the main protagonist in Geet Hui Sabse Parayi. The show is a craze among all and her on-screen chemistry with Gurmeet Choudhary aka Maan is something people die over.    

Her stars are shining all bright and it is for sure that this is just a beginning for her as Drashti is gonna go a long way! Our wishes are always with her'

Source: TSK

Edited by Armu4eva - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Armu4eva thumbnail
Her stars are shining all bright and it is for sure that this is just a beginning for her as Drashti is gonna go a long way! Our wishes are always with her'

Woot Woot  <3 <3
craziekudi thumbnail
wow thanks..

All the best Dhrasti!!!
thanx for sharing...
DD is awesoome...my best wishes with her...
love her lots n lots muaaahhh...
glamdoll12 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

I pray that she gain more fame & success that she has

Wishes her all the best
anu_sakshi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks for sharing.

its really hardworking girl
and she is doing continuosly working geet
only d.d. 1st episodes se kam kar rahi
its long journey.

ankimish thumbnail
all d best for our princess dd,i want to see her always smilinggg😊
fiona18 thumbnail

Nice article😊

Thanks 4 sharing.
nai1311_ysp thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thanx for sharing...
Love  u drashti...
ISHQSalmanSe thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
She is one of the most versatile actresses I have seen👏👏👏 Her expressions are amaze me to no end😳 She is one complete package with the some good looks and awesome screen presence😃 Lets just hope CV's bring back the character of the strong and wise Geet so that her talent can be fully utilized.