My Take...about the background gunshot

anjs thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Hey posted this in one of the threads, as well, but...Just saw quite a few post about it, so thought its better to make a new topic, then put my views in the threads

what i think is probably...Arnav's mom committed suicide because of her husband (Arnav's Dad)...he must've broken her trust in some way...thats what led to arnav not believing in marriage...

And that happened on Anjali's wedding day, but because of this tragedy, the marriage didn't happen, as the groom broke off the marriage and left...

All this must've happened quite a few years ago, as Arnav is shown as a little kid, back then...

Then later in life, Anjali must've met Shyam...Maybe Shyam got Anjali out of the depression (all this just for Arnav's money) and
won over the whole family with his saccharine sweet talks.. thats why the Raizada's and Arnav especially trust and respect Shyam so much...

This my take about the flashback and the gunshot...how khushi's past is related to this...i dont know...would love to hear you views...

Hey Moderators...you find this topic repetitive please close it...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

FlamingsOfLove thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
YUP,that good of happened 
Lotsav_phun thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail