The evolution of IF members, who has grown or not? - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by bamboocopter

isn't his new ID beyond the veil  ðŸ˜•

Yes he is now Beyond the Veil.😳
Originally posted by JONAKIHATESYOU

Erotic Lover-He was in erotic mode the year I joined BW section but now that eroticness has gone forever.He now posts meaningful topics rather than those sex topics.

What a witty sense of humour😆😆
Originally posted by bamboocopter

isn't his new ID beyond the veil  ðŸ˜•

I don't know!  😆

Erotic Lover-He was in erotic mode the year I joined BW section but now that eroticness has gone forever.He now posts meaningful topics rather than those sex topics.

😆 I appreciate that!  How did you develop your name?  It is so unique!  I appreciate the compliment.  The sex topics are boring after a while, it is good to post something which people will like to talk about!
See Erotic? I dont even remember that you used to post those kind of topics and I'm pretty sure I was around at that time and must have definitely posted in those threads. Sigh, I annoy myself 
Originally posted by eraser

See Erotic? I dont even remember that you used to post those kind of topics and I'm pretty sure I was around at that time and must have definitely posted in those threads. Sigh, I annoy myself 

You are hilarious!  😆 I actually look back at those topics and I say to myself, "What the hell was I thinking?!"  I am actually embarrassed.  😳  But, I guess it made me who I am today!  😛
Lovepc doesn't take pc bashing seriously anymore she used to get really upset about it all cool now 🤗
Originally posted by MissIffiy

Lovepc doesn't take pc bashing seriously anymore she used to get really upset about it all cool now 🤗

LovePC is the best Priyanka fan and always will be!  😉
Originally posted by goneforever

You are hilarious!  😆 I actually look back at those topics and I say to myself, "What the hell was I thinking?!"  I am actually embarrassed.  😳  But, I guess it made me who I am today!  😛

I'm embarrassed too! I was just going through an old chit chat thread and I supposedly decided never to listen to Munni Badnaam Hui because it's sort of a rape song or whatever amd guess what? Whenever that song used to air on TV in India, I used to watch it from the beginning to the end without blinking and even dance to it ðŸ˜³. How pathetic ðŸ˜†

Yes he is now Beyond the Veil.😳

& is he really your brother?  ðŸ˜•