Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

infinity00 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Seriously Dekh Bhai Dekh has to be my ATF too..Comic timing kya cheez hoti one should learn from this series. Shekhar Suman's leg pulling skills were outstanding...Super Duper watch⭐️.⭐️.⭐️.⭐️.⭐️

Absolutely right at that time, TV was not poultted with Saas Bahu stuff, it was good meaning ful prog , comedy was at its best, no vulgarity , just pure good timings and quality writing, you couldnt stop laughing even just after thinking about them. Filmy, Chakkar, Hum Paanch, Office Ofiice, were alos amazing shows.
ice.maiden thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: venture

Absolutely right at that time, TV was not poultted with Saas Bahu stuff, it was good meaning ful prog , comedy was at its best, no vulgarity , just pure good timings and quality writing, you couldnt stop laughing even just after thinking about them. Filmy, Chakkar, Hum Paanch, Office Ofiice, were alos amazing shows.

Ditto.. Miss those shows..
And then there was flop show, I guess it was in the early 90's.. It was awesome as well.. 
Originally posted by: -MadRaginiFan-

@Bold : No Manju..Supriya ji's husband in the show is Suhana's dad in SGP i.e Mahesh Thakur and her real husband Sachin Pilgaonkar was the director of Tu Tu Main main !!

Oops.. That's what I meant. I just remember like moments of the show. Kind of like a picture. Like their hall cum dining room with the window in which someone would peep in. Then, the bedroom and the kitchen. You know, like a perfect picture. I miss Tu Tu Main Main so much. 

@Sheema Di I agree. The humor those days was so different from what we see these days. It was definately PURE comedy. Seriously, I just love the show. 😳
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: tejeshec

Seriously Dekh Bhai Dekh has to be my ATF too..Comic timing kya cheez hoti one should learn from this series. Shekhar Suman's leg pulling skills were outstanding...Super Duper watch⭐️.⭐️.⭐️.⭐️.⭐️

Not only Shekhar Suman but Farida Jalal, Sushma Set, Navin Nishcol, Natasha Sing and OF COURSE Devan Bhojani...were all FABULOUS. 👏It is the epitome of situational comedy with great execution. I used to record it on VHS to watch the episodes over and over again, but my VHS's got damaged!! Still watch it on youtube now and again.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
ihv seen that serial a bit it was just awsome 
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
Do these shows still come on tv or can they be found online? I want to watch them too...
meenakshi_16 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Loved Tu Tu main main and both Reema ji and Supriyaji were brillant...I even loved watching Small wonders...jst hope they again telecast those shows instead of re telecasting the same episode 3-4 times a day
gendaphoolpn thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Supriya Ji looks beautiful
She really is a wonderful actress😊