ASR's Di = answer.yahoo ya 411 ?

Posted: 12 years ago
😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

Time pass post !!.. Anything I wanted to say about today;s episode seems to be already covered in several excellent posts .. This forum truly rocks 👏

So I was thinking.. Yeh Kya chakkar hai.. ..ASR always asks his Di .."what's going on" (as if his Di has any clue about anything .. esp..that Ghar mein Ram ..Gali mein shyam )..

Exhibit A:

Today.. : Di.. yeh light ko kya hua ?

Exhibit B:

That Maha episode.. I think :  Di.. Khushi yahan kya kar rahi hai ?

will add more.. but so funny..that if anything happens in the house..he will look at Di ..🤣
Good observation Divya..!!👍🏼 

🤣 @ Ghar mein raam gali mein shyam..😆
You see the cast of characters is like this

Mamiji - Manorama comics - so for fullon entertainment tune in there

Anjali - as you said, answer.yahoo, 411 or the local news channel called RM News

Nani - Baaah Times! Unless goat is near, the heart only fears

Shyam - Liar Liar - Your pants are on Fire!! quite literally the way he has hots for Khushi

Mama - LIFO - Last In First Out - he is the last in know of things and first out of the scene!

JP - See no evil hear no evil and speak no evil - hardly any dialogues...other rakh diya didi!!

Arnav - Wipe Out Zone - jo humse takrayga churr churr ho jaayega!!

did i miss anyone?

Oh yeah Aakash - he is so silent...one can forget he exists...i shall call him Alam Ara - the first step towards talking... baby steps at that!!
Edited by -RushTrip- - 12 years ago
😃😃@-RushTrip.. Loved your responses..

And yes.. missing some

Rahim Kaka - Worst direction giver.. (always causing Khushi to land in diff places).  I think if one does exactly the opposite then they will land in right place.

. I wondered kahan gaayab hain itne dino se ?  Nazar nahin aa rahe..Lagta hai kanjoos producers phir paisa bacha rahe hain.  I am offering to be personal shopping assistant for ASR (free of charge).. Please hire me...😃

Jaiprakass- . I like.. he is such a professional and so focussed on working.  Lagta hai ASR ne hire kiya hai..

but so funny about ASR always directing his questions to Di.. and I think they have frequent gossip sessions.. remember when she was mentioning that necklace chori scene...

Yeh dono Bhai behan bhi.. na...😆  Khud bi confused rehte hain (on how they should treat and react to people) and doosron ko bhi confuse karte hain (repeatedly by blowing hot and cold)
Arnav is not mamma's boy... he is di's boy... Meri Di Mahan!! wali situation hai...Di is extremely pavitra while Shyam Ghanshyam is totally aapavitra!!

Wish there was a product to cleanse someone's thoughts!!
😃😃😃

@mahi0809.  don't worry.. my dear..

Ek din ASR aisi dhulayi karega Shyamu Ki... Sab khayal.. saaf ho jaayenge 😆

yeh Surf, tide..woolite.. etc etc.. Sab ki market se chhutti.. stocks down..

Safai ki duniya mein only one name will remain.. ASR.. and the result oriented dhulayee he gives

🤣

be right back..started working on the jingle and commercial 😆

Oh yeah... ASRforever!!

i did mention JP as La calls him - jai prakash

but yeah..out of sight out of mind Rahim Chacha

is lost never to be found right now!!

may be he went on his annual trip...home...!!

hopefully he will be back

you are right about Bhool Bhulliya... but i need him around for he needs to now send Khushi to Anjali's room what say?
😆😆

Yup  @rushtrip.  . I didn't realize JP was the same guy.. Doh !!!.. I always think of him as Jaiprakaasss.. Like Nani calls him.. 😆

Rahim kaka.is.. anti GPS device.

and on diff note.. I am dying to see the drivers that Raizaadas hire.. Have heard them being referred to..but not seen.. Kya chakkar hai ?  Producers.. thoda paisa Kharch karo.. extras lelo ek do aur..

Maybe La will fall in love with one of the handsome drivers 😆  and ASR and Khushi ..rabba ve can continue guilt free..

seriously though.. High time they brought in a new character.. !!..

Oh now you have me got me started on the other pet hobby of mine..

jingles... used to be a copywriter...hee hee...imagine kaise wahiyaat ads likhti hoongi..the clients would go! ye slogan hai ya dhanda band karne ka ailaan!!

but here goes nothing

Mamiji - Ek par Ek muft muft muft - Jewelry Ki dukaan nahi hum toh poora Dubai ka sopping phestival hai!!

Mamaji - Ek Hi Bhool - Gobi ka phool, zindagi Dhool...oh i am such a fool!

Naniji - Laxmi hi asli laxmi hai - BAAA BAA - black sheep have you any gold, yes sir yes sir, three bags...fools!!

Anjali - Anchor toothpaste - svasth aur sundar daant aur smile - Arnav
daanton mein sadan - Shyam... She is the Anchor of Arnav's life

Aakash - MUm's the word - Dum is so unheard, Hum - payal and aakash blizzard, Plum - if they dont meet weird.

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uV8zBkvEWx4&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Jai Prakash - Duracell chalta hi jaaye - he is one toy that has everlasting batteries in him, everyone calls him from mami to arnav... even La...

Shyam - Gayy chaap kala dant manjan... - jo lagaye uske daant kya poora jaw hi gawaiye

RAHIM CHACHA -  BHOOL BHULIYA

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TszuuF7cbac&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

LAXMI

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r8ZC9uDg8Ik[/YOUTUBE]

Originally posted by asr4ever

😆😆

Yup  @rushtrip.  . I didn't realize JP was the same guy.. Doh !!!.. I always think of him as Jaiprakaasss.. Like Nani calls him.. 😆

Rahim kaka.is.. anti GPS device.

and on diff note.. I am dying to see the drivers that Raizaadas hire.. Have heard them being referred to..but not seen.. Kya chakkar hai ?  Producers.. thoda paisa Kharch karo.. extras lelo ek do aur..

Maybe La will fall in love with one of the handsome drivers 😆  and ASR and Khushi ..rabba ve can continue guilt free..

seriously though.. High time they brought in a new character.. !!..

Arre aakash had monopoly on drivers...for arnav baba does not trust anyone else but himself in terms of driving...

control freak jo hai

but there was some deepak...when aakash had dropped her home and also when he had gone to market...in old delhi...and he had met payal for the first time...there was a driver!!