congrats saveeta for becoming a IF Dazzler.πŸ‘

Continue to give us wonderful posts on angini.πŸ‘πŸΌ
rekha02 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: krithikas

congrats saveeta for becoming a IF Dazzler.πŸ‘

Continue to give us wonderful posts on angini.πŸ‘πŸΌ

Sorry congrats from my side too, Iam still so caught up In RS interview, Iam like he mentioned Apurva, he mentioned Apurva.😳. Shanti, should post a video of that. I shall play it again and againπŸ˜ƒ
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rekha03

Sorry congrats from my side too, Iam still so caught up In RS interview, Iam like he mentioned Apurva, he mentioned Apurva.😳. Shanti, should post a video of that. I shall play it again and againπŸ˜ƒ

Which one?? The video of Rs's interview.?

I would'nt imagine him not mentioning, He is a creater he  created teh character of Anmol and  Apurva executed it , He would really be upset with himself if he had'nt mentioned, after all  he took a risk he knows very well which made the show iconic ..
Yes the shows key points are remembered due to contributaions of certain people  and  one of them is Apurva
rekha02 thumbnail
Originally posted by: shanti05

Which one?? The video of Rs's interview.?

I would'nt imagine him not mentioning, He is a creater he  created teh character of Anmol and  Apurva executed it , He would really be upset with himself if he had'nt mentioned, after all  he took a risk he knows very well which made the show iconic ..
Yes the shows key points are remembered due to contributaions of certain people  and  one of them is Apurva

I mean the part  mentioning Apurva and Parul.πŸ˜ƒ. I still wonder why now the rumour of auditions were there way back in apr and actor's miscenceptions were also there he said and lately the latest one of his star desh show being sequel to Bidaai. Why he chose it fit to talk now. what pressure induced him to speak up now? 
rekha02 thumbnail
a team work with all the pivotal characters blended and of course apoorva who is now a pillar of this show too though some people believe it or not.his contribution to the success of bidaai has his name too and this rajan ji himself confirmed it by mentioning it as the inherent strength of the show

well said πŸ‘, RS gave a clear cut interview clearing all misconceptions and mentioned names of actors who had an impact on the show . I shall wait eagerly for this show's comeback in 20....
Edited by rekha03 - 12 years ago
shanti05 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
I feel  he realized that the show should'nt have ended at that time  when there was some more to tell, he said that time also aur thoda tha  that aur thoida in episodes lenght could mean  3 to 5 months more..

Now with the way the SP  is functioning gather its points growth and other factors  would have been his way to  tell that  maybe the time will come closer for it to come back
anizor thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i think since rs has broken his silence, we can look forward to bidaii coming back soon,
Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What interview are u ppl taking about?? Was there any recent interview of RS???

Can anyone pls provide the link...i would like to see it...

Very much awaiting for some news on B2
Wonderfullife thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Priyaanj

What interview are u ppl taking about?? Was there any recent interview of RS???

Can anyone pls provide the link...i would like to see it...

Very much awaiting for some news on B2

Shanti has posted the video in this link,

Priyaanj thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: krithikas

Shanti has posted the video in this link,

Thank you Krithika ...Just now i was browsing the other pages and found it ...

Im really excited about what he spoke...i hope he does justice to all characters and actors in B2...
Hope we get a more strong script for B2...

Now im just waiting for RS to confirm soon...