hi50 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
I'm totally confused about the ages of the characters in the show... If the flashback potray's Anjali's marriage & the kid is Arnav, I don't know how CVS can explain that in 3 years Arnav has grown up that much (as they mentioned that Anjali-Shyam is married for 3 years)... May be that marriage of Anjali never happened due to their mother's death.. Also, this signifies the age gap between Anjali-Arnav.. If Arnav is 26, Anjali should be 30+... then think about how old is that creepy Shyam is !! & still he is after our bubbly khushi who is only 18!! Can anyone help??

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sunaina02 thumbnail
In the flashback , Anjalis marriage is not showm. Anjali is just shown as a bride . Guesing Anjali was about 20 and Arnav - 14.

But on that day somehting happened with their parents who were shot or killed.

As a result the wedding never took place , Arnavs uncle got hold of the palace and ousted the siblings out .

Anjali and Arnav were then given shelter by their Nani .  Arnav struggled and achieved a lot in business and here Anjali got married to Shyam three years back.
hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

In the flashback , Anjalis marriage is not showm. Anjali is just shown as a bride . Guesing Anjali was about 20 and Arnav - 14.

But on that day somehting happened with their parents who were shot or killed.

As a result the wedding never took place , Arnavs uncle got hold of the palace and ousted the siblings out .

Anjali and Arnav were then given shelter by their Nani .  Arnav struggled and achieved a lot in business and here Anjali got married to Shyam three years back.

-GredForge- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i dont think khushi is 18 ! she is 22!:)
Umm , u made me confuse😕 I think anjali was married again
IronyDied thumbnail
when anjali was getting married for the fisrt time probably anjali was 19 and arnav was 15 but that day something happened and anjali didnt get marriedthen when arnav was 23 and anjali was 27 she got married with creepy shyam who was probably 28..
but yes shyam is big really big na then why after khushi? if we think that khushi isnt 18,,think her as 22..so then it can make some sense!
but its sure that kushi isnt 18😛
hi50 thumbnail

Originally posted by: taanu112

i dont think khushi is 18 ! she is 22!:)

How come? I thought the tagline shows Arnav 28 & Khushi 18.. Then few days back someone corrected that Arnav is 26 (as per Nani's talk).. Where did you get the news that Khushi is 22? How about La then? 25? 
OnepoundChic thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
  m very confused about this age matter😕...but i think thats not matter😆
Aishu. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
hohoho...yaha to confusion he confusion hai...!!!!!  :D hehehe

i am sure tht khushi is not 18...how cme 8yrs age diff btwn them...she must b 22 or 23...but no prooof    :P 

incandescent thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Khushi is 20. i think Buaji mentioned it once. Arnav is 26. Nani said it once. Anjali age has never been mentioned but yes she's quite a few years older than Arnav.