Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

minuu thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Stickied upon request :)

ALL ITA discussions to be carried out in this thread only all other threads/posts will be closed/moved here.
ssrbaqri thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thnx for sharing...mkap is all over there...hope it bags most awards..
ssrbaqri thumbnail
sorry.double clicked.Edited by ssrbaqri - 12 years ago
ssrbaqri thumbnail
thnx for sharing...mkap is all over there...hope it bags most awards..
Sashah_Suki thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
thanks for the links and nice post
-Deepali- thumbnail
thanks 4 sharing pooja🤗
Sruthy.L thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Truly from my heart i voted for The Best Actor  our Arhaan Behll The Badsha and best actress Pooja Gor.
In the last time i hada great hope that Ahaan will be selected as Best actor and kriya the hottest jodi.But i am satisfied when he got The stylish actor award
I am praying .This time he will win.
Edited by Sruthy.L - 12 years ago
Pragati.T thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This is sooo unfair with Ragini Khanna and hina khan...They are vryyy good performers and deserves the nomination atleast...No wonder these awards are baised ...😡 Jay soni got the nomination But not Ragini... unno on what basis they give nominations and distribute awards...🤓 

PS- I didn't lyk the fact that Ragini & hina not nominated in the best actor ( female ) category, so I expressed it, No offence intended to none.
riyya6 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: Pragati.T

This is sooo unfair with Ragini Khanna and hina khan...They are vryyy good performers and deserves the nomination atleast...No wonder these awards are baised ...😡 Jay soni got the nomination But not Ragini... unno on what basis they give nominations and distribute awards...🤓 

PS- I didn't lyk the fact that Ragini & hina not nominated in the best actor ( female ) category, so I expressed it, No offence intended to none.

agree with you. every one should stand a chance... eventhough im big fan of pooja n arhaan... 😊
2RsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
looks like the nominations are given on the basis of current trp rankings cos yrkkh despite doing so well this yr and staying in the top many times did not get nominated in any category popular or jury😈 (altough hina desrved one) but as long as AB and MKAP is in there i dont care 😉