ITA Nominee List-SGP Actors Nominated[Pg1] - Page 12

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Shwets1502

hey guys...just a request...just keep the discussion abt SGP characters alone..please do not comment abt other actors/characters...

yes..even iam disappointed that Ragini is not nominated..bt that doesnt mean the other actors/characters shud be made fun off...

just a request

Thank you. You are clearly the only other one besides me who adores SNS and it's characters. 😳🤣
Are the awards already done???? Why wouldn't the production house give Ragini,s name? I can't believe that. I think she deserved to be nominated , I am not questioning the other female nominies as I dont follow those shows, so one thing must be that they might be really great because if Ragini is so good and still not nominated then the others would be great, may be I am missing epic performances, shucks ! Ragini I am head over heels for you and missing out on great performances, I must not do that next year!!!
Originally posted by amrapali_dubey

Okay who would u go with...I'l give u 4 options:
A)Topi Vahu
B)Chartigya
C)Bhavya
D)Sankita

🤣

hell wot kind of names r that..i'll tri wun by wun..so that way i will be able to get a amount from aleast wun of them..😆

why r u ppl making fun of characters/actors who have been nominated??...if ragini is not nominated then the ita community is to be blamed...what will u get by making fun of characters who have been nominated?????

Okay well sorry fr hurting your feelings but we just said what we honestly feel, thats what a forum is all about, but i really think ragini should be in the nominees, shes a really amazing actress...
and btw ekta, you'll be happy to know this, and its that i confess that gia who plays gopi in sns is actually a pretty good actress, i mean that she portrays the innocent and dumbfounded gopi very nicely, i saw her at awards shows and she is completely different from what she is onscreen...but of course shes not as good as ragini😆
Originally posted by gendaphoolpn

hell wot kind of names r that..i'll tri wun by wun..so that way i will be able to get a amount from aleast wun of them..😆

why r u ppl making fun of characters/actors who have been nominated??...if ragini is not nominated then the ita community is to be blamed...what will u get by making fun of characters who have been nominated?????

Okay well sorry fr hurting your feelings but we just said what we honestly feel, thats what a forum is all about, but i really think ragini should be in the nominees, shes a really amazing actress...
and btw ekta, you'll be happy to know this, and its that i confess that gia who plays gopi in sns is actually a pretty good actress, i mean that she portrays the innocent and dumbfounded gopi very nicely, i saw her at awards shows and she is completely different from what she is onscreen...but of course shes not as good as ragini😆

As long as you understood that much, then my ashirwaad is always with you. ROFL
Originally posted by venture

Are the awards already done???? Why wouldn't the production house give Ragini,s name? I can't believe that. I think she deserved to be nominated , I am not questioning the other female nominies as I dont follow those shows, so one thing must be that they might be really great because if Ragini is so good and still not nominated then the others would be great, may be I am missing epic performances, shucks ! Ragini I am head over heels for you and missing out on great performances, I must not do that next year!!!

HAHA🤣...OMG Di...I love this!! Guess what? I agree!!😆