Daebak thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
Best Actress in a Supporting Role
Bhairavi Raichura (Bhagwati) - Balika Vadhu
Surekha Sikri (Kalyani) - Balika Vadhu
Bhairavi Raichura (Rajni) - Sasuraal Genda Phool🥳
Supriya Pilgaonkar(Shailja Kashyap) - Sasuraal Genda Phool🥳

Wow !! I like all these 3 ppl who have been nominated !! I adore Surekha ji...! But I wish Bhairavi wins !! This is one of those rare awards where I will be happy no matter who wins !! I hopw Bhairavi wins...shez got a great chance...both her characters are EXCELLENT !! Amazing actress she is !!

Sad that Ragini didnt get nominated...I wonder how that Navya actress got nominated😕😕😕
MadameX thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I'm kinda hoping that the fact that Ragini's not being nominated is finally going to give a red signal to CVs to shape up Suhana's character...
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
This is uneblievable!! Ragini's name is no where in the list!! Yet there are names of those "whose facial expressions rarely changes and who's variations are very limited". Total rubbish! 
NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: mjtruelegend

This is uneblievable!! Ragini's name is no where in the list!! Yet there are names of those "whose facial expressions rarely changes and who's variations are very limited". Total rubbish! 

ohhh... Sheemu... that happens everytime... totally Rubbish... I hate all this awards since I saw Star Parivaar award 2011 -- it was super yuckk...🤢

If Ragini is not there then... there's no competition left for the nominees... 🥱
mjtruelegend thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sachi16

ohhh... Sheemu... that happens everytime... totally Rubbish... I hate all this awards since I saw Star Parivaar award 2011 -- it was super yuckk...🤢

If Ragini is not there then... there's no competition left for the nominees... 🥱

I know Sachi, tell me honestly when it comes being a all-rounded actress, does anyone else come to your mind? Some of the others are ok-ish but the others I am sorry to say I don't think the word actress is suitable for them as I think it's an insult to the great craft!

Sorry I mean no offense to anyone's feelings.

NimbuMirchi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

I know Sachi, tell me honestly when it comes being a all-rounded actress, does anyone else come to your mind? Some of the others are ok-ish but the others I am sorry to say I don't think the word actress is suitable for them as I think it's an insult to the great craft!

Sorry I mean no offense to anyone's feelings.

I know... I hate almost all of them who has nominated... 🤢🤢🤢🤢
That TOPI vau has no knowledge of acting... 🤢 I saw her in last Star Parivar for the first time and I was what... who the hell is this Dumbo... 🤢 and then that Bhavya... youck yuck *10000... what a pathetic faces she makes... you even can not bare to see her pic... Mundi Niche... and Aankhen upar karke dekhna... is this what they call gabhrana, sharmana... 🤢🤢🤢
mjtruelegend thumbnail

I know... I hate almost all of them who has nominated... 🤢
That TOPI vau has no knowledge of acting... 🤢 I saw her in last Star Parivar for the first time and I was what... who the hell is this Dumbo... 🤢 and then that Bhavya... youck yuck *10000... what a pathetic faces she makes... you even can not bare to see her pic... Mundi Niche... and Aankhen upar karke dekhna... is this what they call gabhrana, sharmana... 🤢🤢🤢

Who makes these nominations? and what basis are they nominated? I cannot fathom AT ALL how the " jaanta" think of some of them as great actresses, RUBBISH, total and utter nonsense!" I pity on their ignorance. Acting is a great art and the majority of them are faaar from even touching it! Very unjust!

MadameX thumbnail

I know... I hate almost all of them who has nominated... 🤢🤢🤢🤢

@ black: Maybe or maybe not...but I think she fits the bill of SNS being this highly wacko show. 😆 Now if only you guys can see what I can see in that show...😳😆😆
mjtruelegend thumbnail
I doubt if that will EVER happen! I'll swallow my own words if it did! (I'm only saying that because I KNOW it won't happen)
MadameX thumbnail

I doubt if that will EVER happen! I'll swallow my own words if it did! (I'm only saying that because I KNOW it won't happen)

Even I know it won't ever happen. 😆 But see, the thing is that for SGPians to actually like the show too, they'd have to see it in a completely lighthearted manner...then you'll come to appreciate what a great show it really is and all the bits and pieces that make up it...trust me, it's really hilarious and worth the time. But you need completely non-serious attitude for it. 😆 Ie, you can't think, "this is absurd, nothing is real in this!!" etc etc 😆