Adaalat

Showing judges in poor light

akhl thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am finding that the judges in this serial are being shown in poor light. Often it looks like KD is doing the job of both lawyer as well as judge. It looks like the judges are in a hurry to pronounce the judgement. In the last episode, the professor explained how he escaped from the hospital room. It was judges duty to order an investigation to see if what the professor said was really true. After all, it was an easy investigation.
First time KD thought that his client was innocent and the judge pronounced judgement freeing KD's client. Later KD found that his client was actually guilty. Then the judge overturned his earlier decision. Isn't it the job of the judge to listen to all the arguments, listen to the witnesses, see the evidences and then make correct judgement?
Simiarly, in the episode which had Sweta Tiwari in it, initially the judge freed KD's client and, then he changed his decision because KD said so.
In some of the episodes it has been shown that the judge did not make wrong judgement but he was going to make when KD stopped the judge.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
I agree with your points. The writers aren't focusing much on all the characters, Judge is important during the court scenes and shouldn't be dependent to make decisions.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hey avi how are u

long time

hope u r duing good and u r also following this show

i like the way KD  investigates and brings the truth out of the accused

and about ur point of judges

i find not only judges but the police also shown in poor light

take case of inspector dave

how come he doesnt find the right evidence or clues and only when KD goes with him to investigate then only its shown

I thought cops make thorough search of everything but here cop is shown not that brilliant

and speaking of dave he has not been seen since long time

hope he shows up
atleast the actor is good
Wistfulness thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Yes Dave too is shown like he doesn't have strong investigation skills. I want him to appear, he's good.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
mayb i think show is more focussed on defence lawyer KD and his mysterious name and plus his skills

thats why other details r bit incomplete or not of importance..

vaise i like the pairing of KD   with dave..

the last episode the police officer kadam was way too arrogant types

this week is about black magic and i dont know who is the cop but public prosecutor is whats his name the one who walks with stick