India-Forums

Uttaran
Uttaran

Respect motherhood

anithaeaster Newbie
anithaeaster
anithaeaster

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:13pm | IP Logged

Try to respect motherhood...twists and turns are all right in a serial but please give due respect to motherhood...I am very much offended about Iccha's baby being stolen and being replaced by a dead kid...This is too much for any serial viewers to be digested...Poor thing she struggled for all the nine months and there was a reunion of veecha only in the ninth month and after such a hardship you show Iccha loosing her baby...Very bad...So, according to CVS people who are honest and good have to suffer throughout their life...Good bye to your great serial which has conveyed the message that bad always wins against good...

The following 24 member(s) liked the above post:

shweta0225angel_Love28tyagijihasini79jessi14315ichhveesunrise35ambodidimahmansmawhatthelifesumaliRiyacutecrisps21riatagoresaiba007voiletnikkiJenishazzTwinkie_Starraju_skyNadanParindeyuknaik99somergasm.LimitLessFantiny15

hasini79 Senior Member
hasini79
hasini79

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
i stopped watching this serial at the moment i read the article about baby swap...DeadDeadDeadDeadDead...the cvs r sick  n patheticCensored...they didnt have any better idea than this...AngryAngryAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

voiletnikkitiny15

riatagore Goldie
riatagore
riatagore

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
I agree with u good bye to dirty uttaran serail

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

ambodidimahmansmahasini79tiny15

sumali Senior Member
sumali
sumali

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 9:41pm | IP Logged
  Yes, I too stopped watching it from yesterday. and trust me, I had a peaceful sleep. Enough of this crappy storyline and sadistic CVs. Angry

hasini79voiletnikkiraju_skytiny15

crisps21 Senior Member
crisps21
crisps21

Posted: 21 September 2011 at 11:46pm | IP Logged
I am going on a holiday on Monday (it's Thursday here in Sydney) and I will miss out the 10-12 episodes where this drama will take place. I hope by the time I come back, CVs would have taken a clue and reunited Veecha with their baby. It's heart-wrenching to see a mother suffer the pain of being told she had a stillborn :(
If they don't reunite the Veecha kid with the right parents (and maybe Mukta with Tapasya-Rathore) I'm also gonna say goodbye!

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sumalihasini79ichhveevoiletnikkitiny15

angel_Love28 Newbie
angel_Love28
angel_Love28

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
this show i don't know why is always supporting negativity...icha has struggles so much in life but still she always loses what she loves...n those who are negative get all happiness ( no offence meant plz ) this show is just supporting negativity ...n why do they have to replace ichcha's child what has the unborn child done!!?? ichcha has adopted two children...has given them the love more then a real mother gives n this is god's justice to icha what CVs are showing in the show????? at least show something positive!!!!!

sumalihasini79Riyacutetiny15

tiny15 IF-Stunnerz
tiny15
tiny15

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:44am | IP Logged
@TM i agree these CVs never change like their fav. ckt taps in this show!!!DeadDeadDead1st of all they mukta separated from her father(i won't say mother as shes solely responsible 4 it) but atleast she reached in the safe hands of icchha.and now they r showing sum1(may b naani or avinaash) stealing the baby.SleepySleepySleepyi can even digest this but if only they reunite the baby wid veecha!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79

Twinkie_Star IF-Dazzler
Twinkie_Star
Twinkie_Star

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:10am | IP Logged
Name of entertainment cv's are showing too much...Is there noone to check all those things? Anyone can air whatever they want...Angry
Now cv's are going to play with new born babies...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hasini79Riyacutetiny15

Go to top