•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
Do you want soham to b given to varsha????😡
Don't you think it will be unfair wid Archana???
i think its unfair plz give your views...
it is totally unfair.always varsha says tht she is not selfish and she loves soham and all shit but when soham is happy with archana what is her problem.varsha's character is totally turned into selfish.seriously i beg cv's to change the track dont give soham to varsha plzzz😭
Its really horrible story line. But archana deserves it. She is such a dumb who is impractical. More than Manav and her kids, she is always bothered about others. 
ya gals both of u r rite...archana is such a dumbo😡
and that savita urgh i jus hate her.😡 her expressions are rubbish and character of varsha has become more than a selfish woman but she was like this from always atleast manav is not dat foolish...its true that savita hates archana(that too bcoz of cumin in dat rasika's behkawa and think herself as the smartest haha) but soham is manav's son as well yaar,she is bhadkayin sachu as well what the heck dis great savita the witch actually wants...
Manav is another dumb and always listen to his wife. Now he will agree ultimately to give soham to varsha. I think she is mentally fit and doing drama. Soham is like a 10 Rs note, exchanging from hand to hand. How they are playing with the kids????????
I agree this is so stupid, but I have another question.  Do people really give away their kids like this in India?  Is this just a stupid serial storyline???  I've seen this on several shows.  Either the woman promises to give her kid or actually gives the child away.  I can't imagine this in real life.  Who can give their child away?  Why do so many of the shows resort to this?
Originally posted by Rakshyd

Do you want soham to b given to varsha????😡
Don't you think it will be unfair wid Archana???
i think its unfair plz give your views...

Really, UNFAIR...HOW? How is it unfair when Archana herself wants to give Soham to Varsha? Is she so naive and pliable that any person walking on the road can manipulate her so easily?

Give Soham to Varsha and end the torture on the audiences.
Originally posted by Mohini19

Really, UNFAIR...HOW? How is it unfair when Archana herself wants to give Soham to Varsha? Is she so naive and pliable that any person walking on the road can manipulate her so easily?

Give Soham to Varsha and end the torture on the audiences.

yes it has becum a torture specially my eyes pain when i see savita's expressions!!!!not only this track i think now this serial should end why to continue it he you don't have a good story line from so long??
Archana is a big dumbo if she gives soham to varsha by listening savita's bakwas...how the heck can a mother give her child to anyone like that even if she is your sis...and after her 1st miscarriage she shouldn't even have given soham to varsha for sum days!!!😡
plz cvs dnt do dis crap warna PR ka vi hal wohi hoga jo tere liye ka hoga...