Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Goodnight Rits πŸ€—  Rits, do you live in India?
Na eraser in amreeka...
Im free n at home so on IFπŸ˜†

acha ok bye
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
i knoww ehhh rits.. already someone thought we are the same person..πŸ˜† Byee..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Ahaan, From what you've said to me, it doesnt sound like you're crazy about him and well, if you're saying that you're two different people then, really, what's the point? And please, it's YOUR life, how on earth is it selfish to think about one's own happiness? Do remember one thing, if you're not gonna be happy in this, or any other relationship, then you are not gonna keep the other person happy. Both your lives will be miserable. 

Talk to him, be gentle but be honest. The most you can give him at this point is your honest opinion and feelings. I hope both of you make the best out of this situation and remain happy, with or without each other. πŸ˜Š
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: eraser

Ahaan, From what you've said to me, it doesnt sound like you're crazy about him and well, if you're saying that you're two different people then, really, what's the point? And please, it's YOUR life, how on earth is it selfish to think about one's own happiness? Do remember one thing, if you're not gonna be happy in this, or any other relationship, then you are not gonna keep the other person happy. Both your lives will be miserable. 

Talk to him, be gentle but be honest. The most you can give him at this point is your honest opinion and feelings. I hope both of you make the best out of this situation and remain happy, with or without each other. πŸ˜Š

πŸ€—

i should just stop thinking about it right now

and with that im gonna leave too.. Byeee allπŸ˜›
Goodnight Pallo πŸ€—. I pray for both your happiness and do let us know what happened (I know I'm nosy 😳)

Bye Saksie and everyone else πŸ€—
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@Eraser...That was Saraswati Puja...this is Durga Puja..the most important Puja!!

Rach!  πŸ€—

missed you yesterday. 

how was your flight? 

Sadia.khan thumbnail
Sab kidher hain.. Bollywood forum itna boring hota jaa raha hai...😲

Jaaagte raho...πŸ˜†

BheegiBasanti thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ughhh...IF posts Subhash K. Jha's Mausam review verbatim on the main page but does not reference his name anywhere...plagiarism!