Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Quick question about Peace Corps : Do they have a lot of South Asian working for them?

YEs.. more people from outside US, in fact. Lots of Asians, Europeans and even African Americans. It's a wonderful program. The hardest life you will ever probably lead in that one year but it's so rewarding and enlightening

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Africa is in a horrid state. I have seen some videos and it's just too tragic. I can't watch it...I'm an escapist for some of this stuff.

gilmores thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

What the hell is Shoaib Akhtar yapping about :

"I think players like Sachin Tendulkar and Rahul Dravid weren't exactly match winners to start with, nor did they know the art of finishing the game,"

What is art of finishing the game ? πŸ˜•

LOL Shelly Shoaib needs Dravid and Sachin to sell his book 🀣 πŸ€£ Best to ignore his yap...he's got o effing clue what he's talking about πŸ˜†

Plus this guy is a cheater of the highest order. Look how proudly he says I tampered with the ball.
Edited by chocolover89 - 12 years ago
Maddy new thread..pretty please😊
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: .Alluring.

i dunno many of my post got deleted i think.. last night before i left the post count was 3004 something then i even posted this morning but now just few minutes ago[when i said hi to you] i was back to a Goldie πŸ˜• and my post count is only 3003 now

Hmmm... Thats strange... I wasnt here yest night... So i dont know what happened... Regarding posts missing what i think is maybe some thread was trashed so all the posts in it was trashed and that may have got the post count down... But i doubt any threads were trashed yest...

I thought something u posted in the CC thread was trashed... Thast why i asked... The like and trash buttons are right next to each other... So i was wondering if that may have happened which i again doubt bcoz before anything is trashed a pop up comes to ask me if i really want to trash it... Nothing came up today...

Anyways... It seems strange... Keep and eye on the post count... If it happens again let me know... I can forward it to the technical team and ask them to look into it...

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvdekha

Maddy new thread..pretty please😊

You open it... Its been a while since u opened one...😊
gilmores thumbnail
Time for new thread you guys
This one moved crazy fast! πŸ˜†
.Alluring. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: -Maddy-

Hmmm... Thats strange... I wasnt here yest night... So i dont know what happened... Regarding posts missing what i think is maybe some thread was trashed so all the posts in it was trashed and that may have got the post count down... But i doubt any threads were trashed yest...

I thought something u posted in the CC thread was trashed... Thast why i asked... The like and trash buttons are right next to each other... So i was wondering if that may have happened which i again doubt bcoz before anything is trashed a pop up comes to ask me if i really want to trash it... Nothing came up today...

Anyways... It seems strange... Keep and eye on the post count... If it happens again let me know... I can forward it to the technical team and ask them to look into it...

ohh ok i guess any topic might have gone trashed because it was 7-8 post at least..
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I opened a new thread 
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: tvdekha

too lazy...Nikki should ...😎

Me to lazy... 😳

Someone do it pretty please...