Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Ya some comments..what the heck? was that HUH?
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
In this age and time, 42 years together. You don't hear about it often. Everybody only has good things to say about Tiger Pataudi..classy man. RIP.

Pallo, yes soem comments are way out of line. What does it matter whose death she mourns more? And Shammiji's death doesn't have anythign to with it either. Mistress...and all...

there are times to say some things...ad that thread isn't for it either.
This picture makes me fall in love. LOL. 
I don't think I have seen a more good looking couple ever. They are one of those timeless couples...I'd rather stare at this picture for 3 hrs than watch Masuam. LOL. JK. RIP Nawab Pataudi. He was a good man, my mom also had stories to share of him and his family. They have done good work for the people, social work such as. 
Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

In this age and time, 42 years together. You don't hear about it often. Everybody only has good things to say about Tiger Pataudi..classy man. RIP.

Pallo, yes soem comments are way out of line. What does it matter whose death she mourns more? And Shammiji's death doesn't have anythign to with it either. Mistress...and all...

Ya long time
bolly mein aisa suna hi kahan hai
ya i also heard.he was good human being 
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
what an pic..saved that pic
aww they look so cute naa..
he was handsome man
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: chocolover89

i knoww people are soo arrghhh jusstt..hopeless 🀒
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
k guys..good night
i m going to sleep now
tc allπŸ€—
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
It's a beautiful pic. Made for each other couple..very good-looking. Sharmila is the ctimeless Bengali beauty, and him the classy gentlemanly Nawab.

I have heard he was a very good human being. One of the best cricketing captains we had, me dad tells me. He lost his eye in an accident at the age of 20, yet still went on to play great cricket! he played in an era when it was all about the love of the game...and less the money involved.  

Night Sania :)

Nkapoor is banned?😲

what? when? how?πŸ˜†
Movie over. NOT what I thought it would be but I still liked it. So nkapoor is banned? self ban or mod ban?