-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
BB5 starting from next week..
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: .Alluring.

oh that's the movie name? i was wondering about it too that day. will search for it online to watch. thanks! =]

yes I just remembered! I knew it had to with a friend I knew it started with an M..I kept thinking along the lines of Mitwa πŸ˜† If I remember correctly, its a decent film.

night mogli!
Originally posted by: .Alluring.

Good morning πŸ€—
This one is for you.. 

πŸ˜†

where did you find this? i'm gonna save this  πŸ˜†

btw, what do you guys write to search emoticons, gif pics, & avis  πŸ˜•

Himani - hehe thanks for the suggestions! I want a contemporary movie though, something like Wake up Sid or maybe even Pyar ke side effects but not something like IHLS or APKGK. Something like Wake Up Sid or JTYJN perhaps.  
.Alluring. thumbnail
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

πŸ˜†

where did you find this? i'm gonna save this  πŸ˜†

btw, what do you guys write to search emoticons, gif pics, & avis  πŸ˜•

i got this on Photobucket. if u want a sad smiley.. just type sad smiley and search on google images.. same for every type like laughing crying bla bla. i actually have a good collection of saved emoticons so i just upload them when i need to 
Sania! long time girl πŸ˜ƒ
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Sania! long time girl πŸ˜ƒ

Yaa...
i m not sleepyπŸ˜†
-SalShah4eva- thumbnail

Himani - hehe thanks for the suggestions! I want a contemporary movie though, something like Wake up Sid or maybe even Pyar ke side effects but not something like IHLS or APKGK. Something like Wake Up Sid or JTYJN perhaps.  

There was a movie Tahaan..something like this..i dont know if u gonna like that movie..i have seen..its very good movie..low budget.but good script

hi, Jess & sania  πŸ€—

Mitr was a good movie; i like Revathy Menon's direction  πŸ˜Š 

Shab - He goes to my Univ. or rather, my ex-Univ. As far as I know, his comedy stuff is just a part part time thing and he's usually busy with other stuff most of the time. I havent heard of him going to colleges or universities. 

Mogli πŸ€—

Aww okay! Thanks for the help. 
I have a feeling everyone is going to try for Imran Khan now for sure...and I don't want that! Infact, he was always our back-up. πŸ˜†