Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Hey Eraser! 
In the past whenever someone happen to post such PMs they got, I would just skip them cuz I really don't wanna read something so effing disgusting...God! And to think that they are probably one of the regular members here who a lot of us must have interacted with ...infact, they are themselves some spineless, delusional, and two faced ppl who pretend to be just another member and hide their disgusting thoughts behind their 'normal' mask.
Edited by --ania-- - 12 years ago
Ania - I know, I barely read these PMs. I mean I read once in the beginning that was quite nasty and then I just started avoiding reading them altogether. But this one is too too nasty. Sigh, I know, I'm sure these pm senders are regulars on this forum. I hope the mods figure out some way of tracking these MIDs. 

Sheldonnn - Did you watch the premiere? I didnt yet, waiting for my brother to get done with some project of his. 
mysticgoryfilms thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
@Eraser: What do you wanna tell me? 😲 LOL, now you got mr curious. :P

Those PMs are disgusting. I think I have an idea who he/she is.
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Sheldonnn - Did you watch the premiere? I didnt yet, waiting for my brother to get done with some project of his. 

Nope not till now, waiting for it to be uploaded.
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago
Sheldon - What website do you watch it on? I used to go on iwatchsupernatural.com (I think) but its not working anymore. 

Mystic - hehehe I just remembered and it's nothing big lol (sorry 😆). I just wanted to ask you if Pokri was shot in Hyderbad ðŸ˜† and do tell me who you think it is, pretty please! 

Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: eraser

Sheldon - What website do you watch it on? I used to go on iwatchsupernatural.com (I think) but its not working anymore.

http://watchseries.eu/episode/supernatural_s7_e1-112591.html

This website has all the videos plus its a safe website (always click on the link with more than 70% rating)

Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

http://watchseries.eu/episode/supernatural_s7_e1-112591.html

This website has all the videos plus its a safe website (always click on the link with more than 70% rating)

Thanks a ton Nikkie! Oh and I remembered, we used sidereel.com last season. iwatchsupernatural was the season before. It already started loading, will watch it as soon as my bro gets done with his work. So how have you been? Hope you're less busy this week. 

wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Hi all and why is Xetas thread closed?
Originally posted by: wat_up

Hi all and why is Xetas thread closed?

Oh Jess ðŸ˜† Let me find the link ðŸ˜†
Here it is https://india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=1798599&TPN=92 

Just keep reading ðŸ˜†