Maddy  πŸ€—

did you post this week's installment of Masand: Gossip of the week?  πŸ˜•

-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: bamboocopter

Maddy  πŸ€—

did you post this week's installment of Masand: Gossip of the week?  πŸ˜•

He hasnt updated any new gossip yet... Must be recovering from the back lash of last week..  πŸ˜†
Mona, it's KC

That just completely changes physics, since so much of it is based on the speed of light...and I may have wasted learning a year of what may not even be correct physics thenπŸ˜†

Hey Maddy...did you shut that Bash your member topic? Cause if you are, then I don't like you alot right nowπŸ˜†

Originally posted by: tvdekha

mogli: boys with arched,shaped,threaded eyebrows are unattractive for me..

ritzy! i was not talking about boys who thread; i was talking about Karishma's eye brows. & how creative the beauty shop guy/lady might feel looking at her bushy eye brows ...   πŸ˜†

Mona: chances of it falling on a person is 1/3200 ( i dunno if there is another zero after itπŸ˜†)

chances of that person being me 1/trillions

Courtesy : newspaper

Mogli: oh acha...silly me...I know badi mehnat lagti hogi us jhaadh ko saf karne mein...tsk tsk!
Edited by tvdekha - 12 years ago
monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: tvdekha

Mona: chances of it falling on a person is 1/3200 ( i dunno if there is another zero after itπŸ˜†)

chances of that person being me 1/trillions

Courtesy : newspaper

Mogli: oh acha...silly me...I know badi mehnat lagti hogi us jhaadh ko saf karne mein...tsk tsk!

Oh wow! so when is it coming? I will take a subway πŸ€” or will go for scuba diving?

chalo abhi to I am going for weekend night!!!!

Before leaving... Yaar Shahid ko twitter par bhi log nahi chor rahe hain πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

See yaa guys
-Mmmmm- thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: koolchick

Hey Maddy...did you shut that Bash your member topic? Cause if you are, then I don't like you alot right nowπŸ˜†

LOL... No I did not... I doubt if any of them from here closed it... We would have a left a note...
I guess someone else must have after looking at the post in the complains thread...
apun ko jane ka hai...

nahane ka hai...socha duniya pe meherbani kar di jaye...

bye allπŸ€—

LOL... No I did not... I doubt if any of them from here closed it... We would have a left a note...
I guess someone else must have after looking at the post in the complains thread...

Okay I like you againπŸ˜†

Bye Rits!...Imma be popping in and out too

that srkfan made a complain on the suggestion thread. the global/channel moderator & our CPR tried to placate him/her, but s/he was adamant  πŸ€’