Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
Ajkal mehman kuch zaada hi aatein hai or uchalte bhi hai...๐Ÿ˜ก

hi all
mehmaan paagal ho gaya. Hasne ka daura chad gaya. Bachche, theek ho jaao.
oye bamboo sab thik thak?๐Ÿ˜Š

@zainu: naye murge ko halaal karein๐Ÿ˜†
Acha ji sham ko milenge...

gtg now...
bye๐Ÿ˜Š
Originally posted by: SRKno1fan

Nah, I just wanted to see you all to get totally MAD and bash all you want at me! ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

W*F? You're here too now? Go back to your SRK worshipping hole and rot there. Kids should not play with fire. Or they'll get burnt. Get it?๐Ÿคช

To the rest:
I'm out for the weekend. Have fun you guys! ๐Ÿฅณ
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: SRKno1fan

LOL suckers! I tatletaled to the mods and got them to close that thread! ๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜› https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/1440561?pn=27

What the hell?!! I'm guessing you're also the infamous snitch around here too

Mogli, glad to see that you're feeling better...if I ever unintentionally hurted your feelings, then I'm sorry๐Ÿ˜ณ...you can always let your gussa on me though and I won't get offended๐Ÿ˜†

Originally posted by: zainab25

OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! TUMHARE MOO MEIN GHEE SHAKAR!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!!!!!! BIGG BOSS WILL BE EPIC, I GUARANTEE IT...AT LEAST THE FORUM WILL BE.

PULWA, MEENA, SHABZ!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYZZZ ?? WHEN DOES THE SHOW START???????????

SORRY, IM ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE FAN GURL!!!!!!!

Holy Guacamoli!
IF this is true, then, I am sooo watching Big Boss! 

Ab hoga dudh ka dudh aur pani ka pani...๐Ÿ˜ƒ
It will probably shed some light of guidance on the very delusional fans of uncle Kesgee. ๐Ÿ˜†
Ania, long time no see! How have you been ? ๐Ÿค—

And KYA???!! He's seriously in Big Boss? Oh man, I'm sooo excited, I better get my popcorn ready for that๐Ÿคฃ
KoolChica! Yes, jee it's been long..but I've been pretty active here the past week...kiya timing haina, when school finally opened, I became active to waste even more time ๐Ÿ˜†

I am watching it too if its true! All the other seasons have been a bit dry and boring...the first season remains the best! I guess now that ppl "know" the procedure and some are probably paid by the production to "stage shows", it is no longer fun to watch. It's easy to tell when it's real and when it's only an act...like the whole stupid shadi saga for Ali Sara last season ...who are already done with their shadi supposedly?!?
Yeah I noticed...I'd always come online when you weren't ๐Ÿ˜†

But a character like You-Know-Who can't hide under a script for so long while facing cameras 24/7...he's gotta break at some point

Edited by koolchick - 12 years ago