Posted: 12 years ago
Hi all and mogli hope you are ok? like pallo I have no idea either. Just so you know I enjoy your posts and all๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘Edited by wat_up - 12 years ago
Shona... She wanted a break from this place so she requested a self ban... I guess she is busy with a few personal things and she said she will come back once its all sorted out...
 Bt why self-ban oneself...she can just stop postin till things get sorted  out for her๐Ÿ˜•

anyways thnks maddy!
Originally posted by bamboocopter

a shocking event happens, & as an after math everyone starts to ignore you.

& what message you get through that?

yeah! the others think you are the offender.

yesterday, i was talking about the month of July; the month i came back from a hiatus, i experienced one fight & the hate PM drama.

some one pointed finger toward me (i'm not a dumb to get that), though the person didn't take anyones name. but, i'm sure the PMs were dispensed elaborating the obvious.

then the highness & her cronies started to ignore moi.

i was a regular here in this CC; used to spend more time here than the other threads (Just the way Nikki does). but, after that i didn't feel like coming here often. i just used to post my song of the day, reply Rachna's response, nasty talks with Billa, say hi to Nikki, that was all.

& about the ignorance thing: i care a damn if anyone ignores me. "Who Cares!" is the first thing i say whenever i log in here. it's the reason (for the ignorance; read speculations) that was bothering me a lot.

i'm reiterating: these things were on my mind, so i felt like venting. no personal issue with anyone. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mogli you're starting to scare me with your conspiracy theories. ๐Ÿ˜†

Why would anyone ignore you? Did anyone ever ignore you? I wouldn't know nor do I remember. All I remember is you being busy at work or so you said and you stopped posting for a while. A lot of people missed your posts and they even said it on here. So I am confused as to what you're talking about. IF you are pointing fingers at me which I think you are for some reason because I'm pretty much the only one who talks about hate pms/MIDs mostly, let me tell ya I don't even say hi to people on the CC. I just barge in, do my thing and get out. So if people think I ignore them, then I can't really help that. When I'm on ignore mode, I make it really obvious. ๐Ÿ˜‰As for the MID thing I had a very strong feeling it was a regular member I interacted with daily I even voiced my opinion about it to Maddy so she could ask for a IP check. It wasn't you. She knows it. You can verify it with her. 
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
Originally posted by bamboocopter

a shocking event happens, & as an after math everyone starts to ignore you.

& what message you get through that?

yeah! the others think you are the offender.

i'm reiterating: these things were on my mind, so i felt like venting. no personal issue with anyone. ๐Ÿ˜Š

Mogli ๐Ÿค—
UGHHH!!!!! I cannot believe that KSG WILL BE in Big Boss!!! Why! i was going to watch the new one as well...shit man.
Im so sad Mausam is getting bad reviews from critics๐Ÿ˜” Its harsh. I was so looking forward to it..

Im gonna check it out nyways this weekend. dont care abt the critics no more
Edited by spamalot - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ruky786

UGHHH!!!!! I cannot believe that KSG WILL BE in Big Boss!!! Why! i was going to watch the new one as well...shit man.
OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! TUMHARE MOO MEIN GHEE SHAKAR!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!!!!!! BIGG BOSS WILL BE EPIC, I GUARANTEE IT...AT LEAST THE FORUM WILL BE.

PULWA, MEENA, SHABZ!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYZZZ ?? WHEN DOES THE SHOW START???????????

SORRY, IM ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE FAN GURL!!!!!!!
Originally posted by zainab25

OMGGG!!!!!!!!!!!! TUMHARE MOO MEIN GHEE SHAKAR!!!!!!!!!! THANK YOU FOR MAKING MY DAY!!!!!! BIGG BOSS WILL BE EPIC, I GUARANTEE IT...AT LEAST THE FORUM WILL BE.

PULWA, MEENA, SHABZ!!!!! WHERE ARE YOU GUYZZZ ?? WHEN DOES THE SHOW START???????????

SORRY, IM ACTING LIKE A COMPLETE FAN GURL!!!!!!!

I have no idea but they are saying Shakira..Lady Gaga and Mike Tyson are in the show๐Ÿ˜† they got a post on DMG forum inni I visit there sometimes and I read it...
Originally posted by ruky786

lol it would be fun lol.. KSG ki toh nikal padi๐Ÿ˜†