Posted: 12 years ago
Any fan who goes overboard is just ðŸ¤ª...

When I watch kaun banega krorepati I see people acting so stupid in front of SrAB

I feel like banging my head in to the wall when I see girls shouting,screaming,crying over their fav artist or sports person

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Pallo...the last 15 minutes are supposed to suck 😆 I have no idea why there's a superhero bit...PK went a little overboard and the editor was sleeping looks like 😆  I'm still watching in theaters but I have lowered my expectations a LOT..

OH LOL eraser 😳😆 I though it was twilight cuz it was mentioned right before you posted 😆 which fans are you talking about? 😆
ayt gals...
m  out...
I hope the ones watching Mausam this weekend aren't disappointed

g'nyt bye😊
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Pallo...the last 15 minutes are supposed to suck 😆 I have no idea why there's a superhero bit...PK went a little overboard and the editor was sleeping looks like 😆  I'm still watching in theaters but I have lowered my expectations a LOT..

OH LOL eraser 😳😆 I though it was twilight cuz it was mentioned right before you posted 😆 which fans are you talking about? 😆

ohh i was going with no expectations..😆 so i may end up liking it..i know im gonna cry alot.. in the theatre i will take tissues with me..😆

i knoww i checked the timing at work the movie is frickin 2 hour 40 min long 😲
Alrighty people, I'm off for the night. The mixed reviews for Mausam ruined my mood ðŸ˜† See you all tomorrow and have a great time! ðŸ¤—
gilmores thumbnail
Pallo I cry buckets in movies...even remotely sad I'll cry. I'm probaby gonna cry in this film 😆

Yeah my sis checked and she was like its 2 hours 40 minutes?!?!?! everybody said length is an issue...

ahhh...I really wanted tis film to work and be good. guess my thirst for a good love story that I can watch again and again will continue until next year.

night eraser, rits!
a shocking event happens, & as an after math everyone starts to ignore you.

& what message you get through that?

yeah! the others think you are the offender.

yesterday, i was talking about the month of July; the month i came back from a hiatus, i experienced one fight & the hate PM drama.

some one pointed finger toward me (i'm not a dumb to get that), though the person didn't take anyones name. but, i'm sure the PMs were dispensed elaborating the obvious.

then the highness & her cronies started to ignore moi.

i was a regular here in this CC; used to spend more time here than the other threads (Just the way Nikki does). but, after that i didn't feel like coming here often. i just used to post my song of the day, reply Rachna's response, nasty talks with Billa, say hi to Nikki, that was all.

& about the ignorance thing: i care a damn if anyone ignores me. "Who Cares!" is the first thing i say whenever i log in here. it's the reason (for the ignorance; read speculations) that was bothering me a lot.

i'm reiterating: these things were on my mind, so i felt like venting. no personal issue with anyone. 😊
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Mogli i dont know wats all this about.. i hope u feel better.. and just talk it out with the people u think this is concerned with ðŸ¤—

Himani.. saayyy worddd... sameee.. i cry at very small smaal things in movies too and totally opposite in real life.. funny ehh 😆😆

gilmores thumbnail
hehhe yess! I cry a lot in movies 😆

acha pallo I'm going to bed now :) good night 🤗
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

hehhe yess! I cry a lot in movies 😆

acha pallo I'm going to bed now :) good night 🤗

good night 🤗