Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@Ritz: Russel speaks the truth and nothing but the truth. πŸ˜†

Yea Jess...what is up with so many aatmas meandering around here under different usernames? Woh bhi har raat......
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: wat_up

Hi Himani, I agreePunjabi and Hindi are pretty similar😊😊 ButI guess strong Punjabi is sometimes hard on some to understand. My parents and realtives some words they say I too am like whatπŸ˜†πŸ˜†  BB's Punjabi is very strong as well but I understood it since at home thats what is spoken

and ya Eraser is missing India big time and whenever its mentioned her eyes widen

@simran cool love marriageπŸ˜ƒπŸ˜ƒ

Yeah strong punjabi is hard...especially if you're not a punjabi πŸ˜†  Hahah my dad likes to tease me and talk in shud hindi sometimes...becaushe then I'm totally like What? πŸ˜• πŸ˜†

Yes yes eraser gets all excited whenever India's mentioned πŸ˜›πŸ˜†

Simmi, Punjabi is easier to understand for me than other regional languages but I can't speak it at all πŸ˜† Like I can kinda understnad the gist of it  (if you speak slowly) even if I don't understand the words spearately...

Rits...some people its completely opposite..if you only know Hindi you have a harder time with the other regional languages...
I can understand bits of Gujju, but Marathi, Tamil, and Benagli are like πŸ€”πŸ˜† for me...I barely understand anything πŸ˜†

Xeta - πŸ˜† but I dont see any VD talk going on here? 

Rits - Russel Peters said that openly? Oh dear Lord, I wonder if Amitabh Bachan will react to it.
Originally posted by: eraser

Rits - Russel Peters said that openly? Oh dear Lord, I wonder if Amitabh Bachan will react to it.

VD talks goes on during the day and these chamgadhars come at night.

Kya timing hai... Din mein pukara aur raat mein chala aaya. πŸ˜†

Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
whaat Rusell Peters said Aish cant act saali?? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

i officially like Rusell Peters now.. he is a sacha and khara aadmi..πŸ‘πŸ˜†
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Russell Peters called Aish plastic publically no? πŸ˜†

I love him πŸ˜†
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
If after ripping the DVD of one movie these blokes are so excited, can you imagine what will happen if they manage to rip a few more movies? The board will selfcombust.
Xeta - Oh okay I get the joke now πŸ˜†

Its funny how some members will go and sweetly request them not to spam the forum and within the next minute, they open 5 more threads πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: eraser

Yeah in a magazine...I am really lazy right now other wise i would've copied the article from pinkvilla...

Pullo : I asked cos some one was telling their govt colony tales in 90s thread...so i connected to it
n u wrote something...So man kia puch lo
Are they even real? They seem like spambots?πŸ€”

I never understood bots. Its a pair today. Borris norris and Aneira. BS' very own Edward and Bella pirating movies at night. 
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago