Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago
@Eraser: It really did suck! =(

@Shab: That's the problem...I can only advise them so much ...I don't want to be their mommies...plus, we only have a limited time to do the work. These two I worked with were like close friends or sumiing and just kept wasting time. Group work can make labs much easier if carried out right ...sigh.  

Sorry, I'm just venting out my anger after the looong day! =/

I don't think I wanna watch Mausam...but not because it looks uninteresting. It's just that there are very few things these days in BW that really interest me. Maybe, I'll give it a try after looking at your reviews.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
YOU GUYS..Raja Sen will not give Mausam higher than 1.5 stars. He rates actors. If his fav actor is in it, he'll give a good review. He's biased towards SRK and Kat.

Rajeev Masand is partial to HW...a 3 star from him = good movie. I'm not expecting anything higher than a 2 from him though for Mausam..

Anupama Chopra is level-headed. Not sure if she's reviewing though..

Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

No, his biases are industry based πŸ˜† even for any dumb hollywood movie he has 2.5 stars in his goody and for any good bollywood he has exactly the same πŸ˜†

I remember he used to give good review for the movies starring the Bachchan's, has that changed now?
Edited by Sheldon_Bazinga - 12 years ago
Originally posted by: chocolover89

YOU GUYS..Raja Sen will not give Mausam higher than 1.5 stars. He rates actors. If his fav actor is in it, he'll give a good review. He's biased towards SRK and Kat.

Rajeev Masand is partial to HW...a 3 star from him = good movie. I'm not expecting anything higher than a 2 from him though for Mausam..

hE RATED the film 2. LOL. 
@Shab:  This phrase  'ne aaja ve tu nachke dikha', basically means that "c'mon and show me your moves" it's sort of like a challenge you may throw at someone...
Originally posted by: chocolover89

whoz HW? 😳
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: smartie_pants

whoz HW? 😳

Hollywood

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: zainab25

hE RATED the film 2. LOL. 

😲😲

That means its good πŸ˜† Chalo I'm watching anyways πŸ˜† But it sucks that the prominent critics are gonna trash it :(( Bahhh I feel horrible for Pankaj Kapoor and team :(

smartie HW = hollywood πŸ˜†
wat_up thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Relda

Yeah.. the epic love story of Ranbir-Nargis in Rockstar. πŸ˜†

You might be right xeta. Well I never care what critics say. I wanna see a movie I go see itπŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Mausam I m gonna have to see i on dvd since seeing Akshay baby's  home movieπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
ad awaiting desi boys the gharam masala boys

Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Hollywood

oh...yeh okay...πŸ˜†he does seem partial in his HW reviews...i mean, who gives twilight 3 stars!!!! πŸ˜•..and that too a guy in his mid - late 30s im guessin..

anywayz...his hindi reviews have always been bang on though...its amazing...but i always have the same problems with a movie he has...and i always end up liking movies he praises...
same with raja sen...

i'll wait for his review to decide if im gonna watch the movie or not...

until then Dookudu !!!!!! (which apparently is getting AWSOME reviews and is the most hilarious movies ever...!!)