Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

monar thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

Taran is the lowest level of slimeball you can find. So either nobody paid him for Mausam or the rival clan paid him to give it 2 stars. Every word in his review is always horseshit. ðŸ¤¢

true that, this guy lost  his judgement skills. he should retire now with his other mate Raja Sen, they are still in early 2000 era of KKHH, all lovey dovey makes a movie hit, BS.

Raja Sen, this dude anyways rates  actors not the movies 🤢

Edited by monar - 12 years ago
Relda thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dexterphile

By rival clan I meant another production house. Is Ranbir's movie releasing soon? ðŸ˜†

Yeah.. the epic love story of Ranbir-Nargis in Rockstar. 😆
Raja Sen rated OSO 3 stars and 3 Idiots 2. I have a feeling Raja is a fan of actors, so he rates films accordingly too. 
All these Indian reviewers are a joke. They are always biased to one clan or the other. But TA is the biggest lowlife.

Anyway, I only pay heed to SI's reviews. At least they make me laugh if nothing else. ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Relda

Yeah.. the epic love story of Ranbir-Nargis in Rockstar. 😆

Oh one epic love story versus another. No wonder one needs to be pulled down. ðŸ˜†
monar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

I liked the movie but it was a bit slow at times. Ryan Gosling is emerging as one the best in Hollywood right now.

hmm but not dead slow? I can take that if story is good.
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Most Bollywood reviewers are biased except Masand  I think.   
Jess, re-posting my question for you from the previous page - 

Originally posted by: indn inn0cence

Jess, the phrase 'ne aaja ve tu nachke dikha' basically means, come to me and dance...right? I'm asking you since you told me that you know Punjabi. Simran isn't here at the moment, or else I would have her confirm it too lol.

And Mausam is getting mixed-negative reviews. =(

I know what I'm going to do...in the morning when my mom asks me about the reviews, I'll just brush off the questions. Every since college started, everyone comes to pick me up from college after my class ends and from there we go watch a movie (on the Fridays that we want to) and then go out for dinner. Too bad she won't fall for it though...I've been pulling the same trick since the past few years for every BW movie...most recently, with Dabangg, NOKJ, Patiala House, Thank You, ZNMB, Ready, Bodyguard, MBKD, and now probably Mausam too. ðŸ˜†

Tuli...because it was dinner time and I was hungry! ðŸ˜†

Ania...that's exactly the reason why I try to avoid working in groups. You should let your group know that everyone shares equal responsibility and if that doesn't work, then can you change groups?

To the rest of you, good night and hope you all have a great day!
Sheldon_Bazinga thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: monar

hmm but not dead slow? I can take that if story is good.

Not dead slow (at least for me )
monar thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sheldon_Bazinga

Most Bollywood reviewers are biased except Masand  I think.   

No, his biases are industry based 😆 even for any dumb hollywood movie he has 2.5 stars in his goody and for any good bollywood he has exactly the same 😆