Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
She's right.If you DON'T feel for him..you shudn't force yourself..that wud hurt him more.

But if he's been there for you for 4 years..trying to woo you...4 whole years..then you should give him a chance.One-sided love hurts more than anything..and if he's still carried on for 4 years...must mean something.You never know what life has in store for you.Lots of people lose out on love that way.Ek baar try karke dekho.:)
Edited by -Sakina- - 12 years ago
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: humblebrag

Pallu, watch Magadeera. You'l get answers for all questions 

Shakki.. LOL.. the only answer i get after watching magadheera is that i want Kala Bhairava.. now that is not happening.. is it?? 😆

Eraser: i knoww ehh pretty tough.. but thnxx for ur answerr.. i ma have to think alot..its messed up here.. i cant explain..😆
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Magadheera was a bad movie...👎🏼
shiela, have you seen Magadeera ?
Originally posted by: tvdekha

yup. bcuz u always watch TV 😆
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: tvdekha

😆😆 too much graphics.. but Charan is cutee ehh

Sakina: try karna is like very risky at the moment.. it should either be a yes or a NO.. noo tryingg..
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
-Sakina- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

And you don't feel anything at all for him?If so...don't say yes.You'll hurt yourself and him,both.

If there are feelings,then...
Originally posted by: humblebrag

yup. bcuz u always watch TV 😆

Yeah movies toh tv pe aati hi nahi...😡

😆

IDk i found magadheera and another movie i watched pretty similar...cant rememba the name...
but magadheera was OTT...
Pallo - If it's just a yes or no situation, then please do what YOU feel. 2 things can happen if you say yes a) youll happily end up loving him b) you'll end up miserable with him. Assuming that you havent been able to love him since the past 4 years, what are the chances of you loving him in the future, right?  and most importantly, how do YOU feel about him? 

Shakki - nope I havent seen Magadeera. Is that a south movie? 

Saksie - I remember, when you were around here last time, you were confused as to what saree you had to wear to your puja, remember that? 😆
ok its pretty late...i dun wanna b anku part 2😆

g'nyt guys...

pallo our similar stories freak me out😆

bye🤗