Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Pulwasha

i was only able to read free cuz i dont know how to read hindi or if that was punjabi..πŸ˜†

eraser..empire theaters is playing it if u looking for ssauga.. cuz other than silvercity no other cineplex chain plays hindi movies.. empires is ur theatre if not that then silvercity only !!

that is why I read it to u lady...

Gippy garewal has some amazing songsπŸ˜†
anyway I should stop punjabi talk I know people hate it

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
Who thinks the males on this forum are a bit too ummm...girly?
Simiii!!!! 
You are here! 

Dr. Simran, I need your help jee =(
and yes, I do think they are a lil girly...why else would they be mingling in a forum full of girls!
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: AHF_S

Who thinks the males on this forum are a bit too ummm...girly?

im not sure about girly but they are very one track mind..*sex* and they think its cool when its totally disgusting.. my special mention goes to 2direct 🀒🀒

ritss.. hahaha.. thnkuuu thnkuuu..πŸ˜ƒ

Anya: i did see that.. i like that name alot Ashar..and i like Fawad too.. i will watch this drama for sure.. it starts this saturday..

who do u like??
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
quiet_chaos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 5
LOL...they seem to have a lot of PMS related issues πŸ˜†

Ask away Ania-)
Ania!?!! You here??? Spill the Fawad Khan news! I have to catch up on my dramas. Soon. Which ones would you recommend? I have lost track recently. I have to watch Mere Naseeb, Main Abdul Qadir Hoon, Asghari Akbari and Qaide Tanhai. What are other recent good ones that I should add?  Edited by zainab25 - 12 years ago
Rits - bahahaha, I think its the one that Pallo is talking. Although I cant recall Bhoomika Chawla being in the movie (or maybe she was) Okay so it went like, the guy moves to Canada and ha Gulshan Grover as a friend and a random black guy who didnt seem to be able to speak English or Hindi πŸ˜† and then they song a song about dosti in the park πŸ€£

Pallo - Thanks! and it is indeed playing near my house on Saturday! Wooohohhooo

Hi Ania and Simran! 
This content was originally posted by: AHF_S

LOL...they seem to have a lot of PMS related issues πŸ˜†

Ask away Ania-)

Edited by --ania-- - 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: zainab25

Ania!?!! You here??? Spill the Fawad Khan news! I have to catch up on my dramas. Soon. Which ones would you recommend? I have lost track recently. I have to watch Mere Naseeb, Main Abdul Qadir Hoon, and Qaide Tanhai. What are other recent good ones that I should add? 

Sorry for crashing..

I felt Mera naseeb and Qaide tanhai leave u a lil sad after every episode...
but good stuff though...
Hey Zainab ;)

OMG, this movie has Drew Barrymore. Byaaak thooo! πŸ€’ How am I ever gonna finish watching this movie.