Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: goneforever

eraser, you are always so lively and put life into this forum!  πŸ€—

I'm always lively? Well maybe now after returning from India but I dont think it was the case before I went to India πŸ˜† but thanks Erotic! My visit to IF always feels incomplete without reading your topics or posts πŸ€—

Pallo - Oh no no, I just realized that you might be talking about the Brampton theatres. Lemme check if they have shows close to my house. and no, my bff lives in India (moved there 8 yrs ago) but we are childhood friends since the past 23 years (or since we were born really). I just met him during my trip to India after so long and it's like I found the missing part of my soul (in the un-romantic way ofcourse). So yeah, he wants me to watch Everybody's Fine because he really loves it or whatever πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: tvdekha

I like jimmy's movies too but I am watching the movie u mentioned...
Deja vu moment...n the dialogues...πŸ˜†

its predictable but itss cutee heck man all the movies are the same i just enjoy themπŸ˜†.. i lovee the fukree songg..πŸ˜† nit naye shirtan ponh di habit nave nave phis phis launr di habit.. saturday club nu habit le gayi apan penduaan nu

the guys in it are also cutee.. gippy 😳

Punjabi movies? Bahahahaha. Okay so I watched this one with this really famous punjabi singer (forgot his name) and its about his tales of moving to Canada. It was pure jokes πŸ˜† and for some reason, it had Gulshan Grover in it πŸ€£

Originally posted by: eraser

I'm always lively? Well maybe now after returning from India but I dont think it was the case before I went to India πŸ˜† but thanks Erotic! My visit to IF always feels incomplete without reading your topics or posts πŸ€—

Pallo - Oh no no, I just realized that you might be talking about the Brampton theatres. Lemme check if they have shows close to my house. and no, my bff lives in India (moved there 8 yrs ago) but we are childhood friends since the past 23 years (or since we were born really). I just met him during my trip to India after so long and it's like I found the missing part of my soul (in the un-romantic way ofcourse). So yeah, he wants me to watch Everybody's Fine because he really loves it or whatever πŸ˜†

I will admit, I have writer's block during the week!  It is because of work.  But, on the weekend, I have more fun!  πŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: --ania--

Pulwashhaaa! wow! Tis' a small world, eh. What is he doing here of all the places? He may be cute in his initial days but ofcourse, it must have worn out by now...he ain't no srk, saif, sallu to get botox πŸ˜† Gori bachi? Haww! πŸ˜² but who knows, he maybe baby sitting πŸ˜† Which movie did he watch?

i knowww ehhh..like not a bachi bachi.. larki.. but she was pretty young like my age.. 18-19.. 21 to the max..he cant be baby sitting her.. i think he was watching contagion..

where r u ania?? amreeka???

they are here for some concert.. him, shehzad roy and shazia manzoor.. but i only saw him..

eraser.. that movie is hillariouss.. he does his accident too or something like that right?? it had bhoomika.. gurdaas mann i guess.. i dont like him 🀒

i dont watch anyone's movies except Jimmy.. i do make an exception for gippy or Amrinder gill's movies..πŸ˜†
Edited by Pulwasha - 12 years ago
Pullo the license plate says beautiful girls get rides for freeπŸ˜†

Eraser...there were 3/4 movies with same singer on that same thoughtπŸ˜†
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: tvdekha

Pullo the license plate says beautiful girls get rides for freeπŸ˜†

Eraser...there were 3/4 movies with same singer on that same thoughtπŸ˜†

i was only able to read free cuz i dont know how to read hindi or if that was punjabi..πŸ˜†

eraser..empire theaters is playing it if u looking for ssauga.. cuz other than silvercity no other cineplex chain plays hindi movies.. empires is ur theatre if not that then silvercity only !!
So is Mausam releasing this week or is that also a lie? 
MakhannMalaai thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterphile

So is Mausam releasing this week or is that also a lie? 

friday it is.. will u go watch it Dexy?? πŸ˜†
Pulwashaaa! Did you see this???

(sorry can't embed vids. for some reason) but holy shit! this looks freakin' good! Fawad Khan got me all excited!!!!! hayyyeee! <3