Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
i think initially khusi was scared. the way Arnav pulled her is first time something khusi is experiencing. probably you noticed that when she said i did not mean that (refering calling him character dhela), arnav pulled her once again close to him. Arnav's arrogent face and the whole situation was enough for khusi to make her cry.
.Jane.. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
She was definitely intimidated when Arnav got offended and I think, somewhere, that even made her realise that she'd probably gone a bit too far (:
Dark-Hues thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Well, Khushi was categorically been frightened when Arnav got snubbed inside, and somehow her tears gave evidence that she have passed through the Lines much far away, as she wasn't supposed much to be =)
Barbie3143 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sunaina02

Such bruises are not uncommon in passionate lovemaking 😉

aaahaaa.. thats soundddsss sooo  much passionatee...i am on ly dearm land tosee whats happennning there..

monsi08 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Exactly what you said Diya... 😊

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by: DiyaS

I think she realised she had accused him unfairly ... and again, being Khushi, when she felt she had made a mistake, her remorse and guilt set in ... because during the rest of the episode, she was quiet and introspective ... while Arnav after the one flash of repentance, was back to anger mode. Even when Khushi looked at her wrist, and the marks left there, there was no anger in her look, there was only hurt, both straight after the confrontation, when she leaves the room, and later when La catches her wrist by mistake and hurts her again.

And she cried because he was hurting her physically ... and he realised it because of her tears ... she doesn't ever complain of her own pain, and I think he has realised that.

Noname7 thumbnail
She was hurt and perhaps scared of being more hurt too (plus realization that she had said too much). However, serials such as this should refrain from showing physical violence against women how much ever small it is.

On a very different tack: I really like Lavanya now a days. She is cute. She is willing, open,  and trying so hard... The writers should find another match for her. She and Khushi can remain friends... Even naniji will accept her better as a friend of the family or Khushiji...

What is the deal with Anajali's marital life? Why she has married this two faced good for nothing character. How about she coming out of Shyamji grip and leading a normal life - and perhaps find a purpose of greater good and a good/honest groom?!
poppy2009 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

They have made Lavanya really cute these days! It would be very hard to hate her now! And one cannot but help feel sorry for her!

The only thing I don't like about her is calling Khushi as 'Chamkili'! Its equivalent to Mamiji calling her 'Phati Sari!' Lavanya is doing out of habit and Mamiji is doing it out of spite! But it has the same effect of insulting her, unnecessarily!

shim_ca thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
personally i dont think that khusi was quiet as she felt guilty what she said. she was quiet due to the whole incidence actually. khusi thinks what she is thinking about marriage is right whereas arnav is wrong in her eyes. she just justified marriage. i dont find it wrong as arnav is also giving her lecture on her AUKAT all the time. but everything what happened before was just exchange of hot words. but this time arnav's behavior was bit scaring for her as no one was present at house. so, it is something shocking for her, that's why she was quiet. i think arnav also realized it later. when LA entered and khusi left, Arnav was standing in pool side area. he was not looking angry  at that time, rather repentant.
rechus thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prinky02

I feel it's both.. She got scared because they both were only the ones left at home and Arnav has held her hand so tight which left bruises. And she was feeling guilty that's why she started crying also.

i agree with u...