Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Was Khushi scared or repentant? (Page 2)

RushilovesBarun IF-Dazzler
RushilovesBarun
RushilovesBarun

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:36am | IP Logged
I think Khushi was scared as he said let me tell u what does character dheela actually means
so she was scared of that thing only
otherwise I dont think she was guilty of character dheela name calling
its just she was scared he is gonna do something to her n she cant escape of him now as they r alone at home

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Laks05shim_ca

poppy2009 IF-Rockerz
poppy2009
poppy2009

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:50am | IP Logged
Thanks for all the replies, guys!Smile

Waiting to see what happens in today's episode! I wish Khushi can witness Arnav's softer side when she sees him sitting in the Pooja for his mother's barsi.

PS: I personally felt that she felt really scared of hm and hence took back her words! But afterwards, she repented what she had said to him and hence the look of guilt on her face! If she hadn't repented her words, she would have been angry with him and not give him such forelorn looks!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

RushilovesBarunpinky_blueskies

shim_ca Senior Member
shim_ca
shim_ca

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 2:59am | IP Logged
i think initially khusi was scared. the way Arnav pulled her is first time something khusi is experiencing. probably you noticed that when she said i did not mean that (refering calling him character dhela), arnav pulled her once again close to him. Arnav's arrogent face and the whole situation was enough for khusi to make her cry.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RushilovesBarun

.Jane.. IF-Stunnerz
.Jane..
.Jane..

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:13am | IP Logged
She was definitely intimidated when Arnav got offended and I think, somewhere, that even made her realise that she'd probably gone a bit too far (:

RushilovesBarun

Dark-Hues IF-Sizzlerz
Dark-Hues
Dark-Hues

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:53am | IP Logged
Well, Khushi was categorically been frightened when Arnav got snubbed inside, and somehow her tears gave evidence that she have passed through the Lines much far away, as she wasn't supposed much to be =)
Barbie3143 IF-Rockerz
Barbie3143
Barbie3143

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 3:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sunaina02

Originally posted by Kamalika..

khushi cries bcoz arnav hurt her so badly. i think arnav is janwar. koi aise hath pakarta hai kya, ek bar nehi bar barAngry
Such bruises are not uncommon in passionate lovemaking Wink

aaahaaa.. thats soundddsss sooo  much passionatee...i am on ly dearm land tosee whats happennning there..

monsi08 IF-Rockerz
monsi08
monsi08

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Exactly what you said Diya... Smile

Cheers,
Monsi

Originally posted by DiyaS

Originally posted by poppy2009

Why did she tell Arnav, 'Hamara yeh matlab nahin tha?' after accusing him of having a loose character!

Did she simply get scared by his presence and the fact that there was no one else at home! Or did she realize that she had accused him unfairly in her impulsiveness?

And why did she cry? Because she was so dead scared of him, or because he was physically hurting her or because she realized that she had truly over-stepped her boundaries by her name-calling him unnecessarily?

I think she realised she had accused him unfairly ... and again, being Khushi, when she felt she had made a mistake, her remorse and guilt set in ... because during the rest of the episode, she was quiet and introspective ... while Arnav after the one flash of repentance, was back to anger mode. Even when Khushi looked at her wrist, and the marks left there, there was no anger in her look, there was only hurt, both straight after the confrontation, when she leaves the room, and later when La catches her wrist by mistake and hurts her again.

And she cried because he was hurting her physically ... and he realised it because of her tears ... she doesn't ever complain of her own pain, and I think he has realised that.
Noname7 Groupbie
Noname7
Noname7

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 4:56am | IP Logged
She was hurt and perhaps scared of being more hurt too (plus realization that she had said too much). However, serials such as this should refrain from showing physical violence against women how much ever small it is.

On a very different tack: I really like Lavanya now a days. She is cute. She is willing, open,  and trying so hard... The writers should find another match for her. She and Khushi can remain friends... Even naniji will accept her better as a friend of the family or Khushiji...

What is the deal with Anajali's marital life? Why she has married this two faced good for nothing character. How about she coming out of Shyamji grip and leading a normal life - and perhaps find a purpose of greater good and a good/honest groom?!

Laks05

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index