Latest Promo(with Link) - Page 6

Posted: 12 years ago
๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by --Anurag--

Nishi...ya may be our Metz is back๐Ÿ˜
but why will creatives bring so soon...๐Ÿ˜†
Chalo agar Metz hain toh aatcha he hain...๐Ÿ˜ณand i hope Metz makes her entry by having panchi as dinner๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†

yea its not the right time i guess ๐Ÿ˜†...abhi to Alina ka tack start hua hai and Metz is already back ๐Ÿ˜•๐Ÿ˜†...i guess thode time baad aana chahiye Tongue
@Anurag LOL u want her badly isn't it?๐Ÿ˜†
@Nishi- it will becum a khichdi๐Ÿ˜† and moreover i will be hard 4 d cv's 2 show d talented actors in every episode...๐Ÿ˜ณ
btw r u sure is Metz back?๐Ÿ˜•

@Bebo- ya...i think most of u already know how much i miss Metz... ๐Ÿ˜
I guess it's not Haseena..It's Maithili...
Haseena can't turn negetive...
@seli- i think u have said dis many times๐Ÿคฃ
Originally posted by --Anurag--

@seli- i think u have said dis many times๐Ÿคฃ
ya..ya..i know...i want Metz back..so...i guess it's Metz...haye kamar toot gayi..ROFL
thnx 4 sharing. lagta hai ki tumhara metz wapas aa rahi hai ๐Ÿ˜†ya phir sid bhi ho sakta hai.๐Ÿ˜Š
I have a strong feeling that its Haseena only. Coz when abhay told her that hum mein se koi insaani khoon ka pyaasa ho gaya hai then Haseena's expressions were as if she is the real culprit. Not only this,why haseena is being highlighted whenever it comes to Neel's death ? Abhay asked her only that someone's from our clan has killed Neel and she was like hiding the truth. So its Haseena only form my point of view.But lets see what's in store for us.
@sdoll- ya i hope so...atleast she will be much better den d current villian๐Ÿ˜†
Originally posted by -Yukti-

I have a strong feeling that its Haseena only. Coz when abhay told her that hum mein se koi insaani khoon ka pyaasa ho gaya hai then Haseena's expressions were as if she is the real culprit. Not only this,why haseena is being highlighted whenever it comes to Neel's death ? Abhay asked her only that someone's from our clan has killed Neel and she was like hiding the truth. So its Haseena only form my point of view.But lets see what's in store for us.
ya me too felt d expression of haseena a little weird...๐Ÿ˜• may be another possibility is dat haseena might know d real person behind all dis... ๐Ÿ˜Š
anyways lets wait and watch till dis mystery unfolds...๐Ÿ˜ณ