NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
By Priyanka Srivastava, Sonali Joshi and Lipika Varma | Mail Today | India Today – 20 hours ago

Kangna Ranaut has finally admitted falling in love. And no, before you jump to conclusions, he's not from Bollywood."Yes, I am in a relationship and I hope this lasts forever. The guy is not from Bollywood. He lives abroad, is English and 28 years old. I have known him for about a year and a half. He is a doctor and a scientist," she said in an upcoming episode of a popular talk show, although refusing to reveal his name.On the show, Kangna couldn't stop gushing over her love life. " He is romantic and a very good musician. He talks about such significant things like genesis of cancer. They are saving lives and we are just making movies," she said on the show India's Most Desirable.Kangna has previously been linked with Adhyan Suman and Aditya Pancholi by the grapevine. However, this did not refrain her from admitting: "I wish Mahesh Bhatt and Aamir Khan were single."

link :  http://in.omg.yahoo.com/news/kangnas-doctor-love-053951260.html

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Why confession all of a sudden?? 😕
any guesses?? 😆
This girl is talented...but has issues 😆
sheenu32 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: lovedkruti

Why confession all of a sudden?? 😕

any guesses?? 😆

lemme guess.. pregnant out of wedlock and boom.. there will be a wedding announcement

and whats up with bollywood chicks and english men 😕 
^^ OMG 😲
itna mat socho yaar...😆
at least for a change its an englishman and not married men 🤔
Of course...just to hide ur flings u come up with this BS...

*damage control* haan? 
alas! doesnt work on IF janta...
another Vayjantimala  😉
Merin_Gifford thumbnail

They are saving lives and we are just making movies," she said on the show India's Most Desirable.Kangna has previously been linked with Adhyan Suman and Aditya Pancholi by the grapevine. However, this did not refrain her from admitting: "I wish Mahesh Bhatt and Aamir Khan were single."

now dis proves that love is blind and has no age bar considered  😆
MOTHERHOOD thumbnail

with Adhyan Suman and Aditya Pancholi by the grapevine. However, this did not refrain her from admitting: "I wish Mahesh Bhatt and Aamir Khan were single."

😲😲😲
OMG she wants to have a relationship with Mahesh Bhatt.Any normal girl would need to be in drunken state to sleep with Mahesh Bhatt and after waking up she needs to have a partial amnesia to remove those memories.Maesh Bhatt=Creepy.🤢

😲

^^ OMG 😲

itna mat socho yaar...😆
at least for a change its an englishman and not married men 🤔

🤣🤣 True that. But the Englishman could be a married man too? 😆
Edited by Dexterphile - 12 years ago