Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

NautankiSaali17 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Easter Egg Contest Winner (2023) 0 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
really looking forward to watch this movie on big screen for sure...Ranbir looks brilliant in all the video songs by far...the variation in his expressions in all of them is just superb...and this song is different but has Rahman's Magic written all over it...just loving...finally a good comeback by ARR...
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Omg, ranbir stole my kaleja >.< i LOVE his expressions!

That bit when he gapes in awe at the sky.. Wooowww.
This is the thing about Ranbir, I find it so easy to connect with him because he has such authentic and natural expressions. I ❤️ him.
i agree...

ranbir is the best actor in the current generation...id rate him higher than shahid and hrithik even...(strictly My opinion...u dunt have to agree with it)

therz something amazingly natural, honest and effortless about his performances/expressions/dialogue delivery etc...not many actors have tht kinda sincerity...
his father rishi kapoor too has tht quality as an actor...i think he gets it from there..

Edited by smartie_pants - 12 years ago
Beautiful. Simply beautiful. It is like having a conversation with the almighty.
I esp. loved Mohit's part.
Thumbs up 👍🏼
Originally posted by: RafAholic

Beautiful. Simply beautiful. It is like having a conversation with the almighty.
I esp. loved Mohit's part.
Thumbs up 👍🏼

Yes, yes, Mohit's part especially is so pleasant to the ears! 
Sam_dean4Eva thumbnail
I'm sooo happy ranbir is being appreciated by everyone here...ive always loved him ❤️

his expressions here are just so pure & effortless😍
HATSS OFFF!
whispa thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Kun fayakoon means 'Be...and it is.' 

P.s. Oops...sorry Eraser I  just read all the replies and didnt realise you had already posted the meaning.

Edited by -Farrah- - 12 years ago
VishaD. thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 7
Ranbir is not another boy who is simply using his family name but he really has the talent and people always say rumors of him being a playboy but as an actor, he a great actor and hope to see more movies from him. Can't wait for Rockstar 😊
updated the making video on the first page...