Ritzie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:44am | IP Logged
@snigdha, seli - nice convo u r having LOL

carisma2 IF-Stunnerz
carisma2
carisma2

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 6:52am | IP Logged

Too Right Ritzie..

Like I've been saying Jeh's clothes look they are gonna burst open into shreds.

At the below -could not agree more..

Abhay- tum jacket pehno, na pehno, shirt pehno, na pehno, kuch pehno, na pehno, million girls ke heart throb tum hi rahoge. Vivian, you rock as Abhay.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Ritzie

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -rupa-

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Ritzie PKYEK ke dress sense ke bare mene kya bolu ...there are horrible .</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Abhay look good & somewhere accepted black dress . His style & acting define him in black ..am not sure how much he can carry other color ..offscreen he look good with colour & style he select</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Piya madam ...oops preleap atleast she used to look cute but she wear mismatch & repeat her dress quite often . Post leap it was suppose to be good but kind of cloth material she wear ..look like gali se khareed liya hey Ouch..her dress sense is really bad but i have seen suku phots ..she carry of well.</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">Jeh ..errrmmm wear too tight ...& same style . There is no asthetic look & material is Ouch. Lagatha hey jeh wants to feel he slim & wear one number less than what he is ROFL</font>

<font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif">T dress are too good & she carry of well ..rather the girls in PKYEK should get inspire from her . Alina i wnat to wait to see how see can carry after makeover</font>

Rupa, basically, show ki dressing sense toh pata nahi kispe depend karti hai, par main point is kuch log kaise bhi achche lagte hain. Wink Aur kuch logon ka koi bhi kuch nahi kar sakta.

Khair hopefully Alina will come out like a simple but attractive girl. I dont want another model in the show. Big smile
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by smittu

Pia pre-leap any day...I dont really appreciate this Paris-fashionista Pia :(

Well I liked a few of pia.s dresses like the tenis match one was good. It was short but pia looked good in that.
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by mandy1024

Nice post Ritzie Smile Agree with u.
T has the best dressing sense Star
Abhay looks gorgeous no matter what Wink
Misha's looks suit her character to the T
Vahbhiz should stop wearing dresses which look like they might burst out anytime Dead. The kurtis she wore pre leap were so much nicer and decent.
Now Pia D'oh I so prefer the plain Jane over the fashionista. She's supposed to be a super model from Paris but her outfits are so tacky, like as if she bought them off a local market. Also the dress she wore yesterday was so horrible. She might be a size -10 but still they look horrible.
Even I am eagerly awaiting Alina's make over Big smile

Thanks Mandy. Misha rocks too. I didn't include her because her dressing sense is quite matching to her character but PanchiDead - I guess it is because people look fatter on the screen so, they should take care of that while thinking about a dress. So, what may suit you off-screen, may not look good on the show.

Pia bhi ek case hai/

Haan ab Alina ka hi intezaar hai.
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jz4amrit

faabbb post :D :D

Thanks so muchBig smile
Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:09am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sidchu

Ritzie awesome postClapClap so true about each character loved ur personal opinion it is better then the restROFLROFLROFL N abhay toh abhay hai woh bina kapdo ke bhi sexy haiWink
Alina's makeover is most awaited now n who will give her makeover or she herself will go to parlor and get it done?Confused

I knew that you will like my personal opinionLOL AbhayDay Dreaming Alina parlour chali jaaye ya khud karle, par Pia ya tracker ko na boleLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OriginalsFan

Ritzie IF-Rockerz
Ritzie
Ritzie

Posted: 22 September 2011 at 8:11am | IP Logged
Originally posted by vampyrgirlricha

120 % agreed about abhay...Heart

Thanks for your so much supportBig smile

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pyaar Kii Ye Ek Kahaani Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index