Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: Muneeba_starHC

Actually the main prob with pia's clothes is tht they cannot be termed as 'fashionable' at all bt bechari ko ek hi kapde diay hai poray ek saal say pehennay ko to zahir hai wohi ek clothes pehen pehen k chotay to ho hi jae gae na??:D;):pso they r becoming short in this sense nt tht coz of fashion formula,right?;)

Good thinking😆. Kahin short of clothes ki wajah se woh kaat kaat kar ek skirts ki do toh nahi bana rahi🤣🤣
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Maybe those parlors are run by mount college teacher Miss D🤣🤣🤣

🤣🤣🤣 Tabhi we are getting fashion DIVA's 🤣🤣🤣

Ritzie thumbnail
*phew* They were lots of comments. Glad I am done with them😆
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ritzie

*phew* They were lots of comments. Glad I am done with them😆

See that's why I don't spam ur post😆
.Chashmish. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yep i agree with u on piya but actually i loved piya's dress before leap but now i feel like its, fancy compition dresses i mean who wears such kinda clothes like piya i hate and totally agree with on matter of jeh and abhay
shewolf thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
*Ahem*
don't worry imma not here to bite..😆

Jeh.. oh well, i wish one day like ooziye said woh jacob kii tarah bina shirt ke rahe toh..aah..i'd get to drool over him..😍

T..i guess she's one of the well dressed ones in the show and, weren't you talking about ermm..their clothes? 🤔 but yeah i hope she changes her attitude for good. :)

Abhay..i agree Vivian is doing an awesome job as Abhay. :) but yeah i would like to see him without his jacket once at least in the show 😳

Alina..well, for what her character demands she looks perfect, but i would really like to see her in makeup, and in some better clothes, without the spectacles, in short i want them to do her revamp. 😆

just my pov. 😆
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

See that's why I don't spam ur post😆

You are a darling🤗
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sweetmonaya

yep i agree with u on piya but actually i loved piya's dress before leap but now i feel like its, fancy compition dresses i mean who wears such kinda clothes like piya i hate and totally agree with on matter of jeh and abhay

Yup Pia does need something better in the name of model dresses. Thanks for agreeing.😃 
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..SheWolf..

*Ahem*
>> *Ahem* *Ahem*

don't worry imma not here to bite..😆
>>I am glad you are not as I can't guarantee the security on IF😆

Jeh.. oh well, i wish one day like ooziye said woh jacob kii tarah bina shirt ke rahe toh..aah..i'd get to drool over him..😍
>>I think Jacob and Jeh are quite different. CVs may have initially introduced him calling Jacob but his role turned out to be different

T..i guess she's one of the well dressed ones in the show and, weren't you talking about ermm..their clothes? 🤔
but yeah i hope she changes her attitude for good. :)
>>I was talking about their clothes but still I thought I didn't want her to look like a goddessso, as she is not one. I added the attitude comment ust to balance😆

Abhay..i agree Vivian is doing an awesome job as Abhay. :) but yeah i would like to see him without his jacket once at least in the show 😳
>>Everybody wants to see him in more variety of clothes. But frankly, I think I can drool over him in anything😍

Alina..well, for what her character demands she looks perfect, but i would really like to see her in makeup, and in some better clothes, without the spectacles, in short i want them to do her revamp. 😆
>>I think now her character will require a makeup so, yes

just my pov. 😆
>>I respect your pov and thanks for respecting mine😊

fannycool thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: Ritzie

<font size="2" color="#006666">Good thinking😆. Kahin short of clothes ki wajah se woh kaat kaat kar ek skirts ki do toh nahi bana rahi🤣</font><font color="#006600">🤣</font>

hahahaha pia itny chotay clothes pehanti hai tabi to abhay koi chance nhi chorta..well pia i must say thts a gud formula...ROFlEdited by Muneeba_starHC - 12 years ago
Previous
1 ... 7 8 9 10 11
Next