Ritzie thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: mandy1024

Nice post Ritzie 😊 Agree with u.

T has the best dressing sense ⭐️
Abhay looks gorgeous no matter what 😉
Misha's looks suit her character to the T
Vahbhiz should stop wearing dresses which look like they might burst out anytime 🤢. The kurtis she wore pre leap were so much nicer and decent.
Now Pia  I so prefer the plain Jane over the fashionista. She's supposed to be a super model from Paris but her outfits are so tacky, like as if she bought them off a local market. Also the dress she wore yesterday was so horrible. She might be a size -10 but still they look horrible.
Even I am eagerly awaiting Alina's make over 😃

Thanks Mandy. Misha rocks too. I didn't include her because her dressing sense is quite matching to her character but Panchi🤢 - I guess it is because people look fatter on the screen so, they should take care of that while thinking about a dress. So, what may suit you off-screen, may not look good on the show.

Pia bhi ek case hai/

Haan ab Alina ka hi intezaar hai.
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: jz4amrit

faabbb post :D :D

Thanks so much😃
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidchu

Ritzie awesome post👏👏 so true about each character loved ur personal opinion it is better then the rest🤣🤣🤣 N abhay toh abhay hai woh bina kapdo ke bhi sexy hai😉

Alina's makeover is most awaited now n who will give her makeover or she herself will go to parlor and get it done?😕

I knew that you will like my personal opinion😆 Abhay😍 Alina parlour chali jaaye ya khud karle, par Pia ya tracker ko na bole😆
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: vampyrgirlricha

120 % agreed about abhay...❤️

Thanks for your so much support😃
Ritzie thumbnail
OriginalsFan thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Ritzie

I knew that you will like my personal opinion😆 Abhay😍 Alina parlour chali jaaye ya khud karle, par Pia ya tracker ko na bole😆

Ok stop imagining him without clothes😉 n yes Alina should not take makeover from Pia or Tracker or misha🤣🤣🤣🤣
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: sdoll

Completely agree with u . 🤗

>> awww thanks 🤗

That day jeh was telling abhay dat jeh will send clothes 4 abhay. he was talking like dat his wardrobe is bursting with clothes!!! 🤪But all the time he is also seen with his light sky colored shirt!!🤣
>>That scene was really a laughing stock😆 I rofled on that too. 

Only T has got beautiful fashionable  clothes which suit her properly n that's why she looks pretty. but no comment on her heart.😳
>>True, but her heart is her character in the show so, she can't help it. She has to be bitchy so, she will act like that😆

n abt abhay!!!! ❤️awww, my cutie pie looks always cute whatever he wears.☺️ in fact i agree with u in that line ke abhay kuch na bhi pehne toh bhi mujhe cute hi lagega.☺️☺️his clothes don't matter.😉
>>Yahan sab drool karte hain😍

n pia ...arghh. 😡she has bcome the ultimate fashion disaster.🤢 sometimes her clothes r ok but max. time her extra skimpy dresses get on my nerves.🤢
>>Haan Pia ko kuch karna chahiye - ab toh uske papa ke pass paise bhi hain😆

n panda gaya bhar mein.  
>>🤣

Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: PinkChocolate

Jeh needs a good tailor and a good measuring tape so that he knows what clothes fit him. I like his simple shirt look but now when his muscles are threatening to burst out. T is usually dressed well but sometimes, she makes the most hideous colour combination. Piya is a forever disaster - no sense of clothes at all. Alina ko to abhi test karna baaki hai. Abhay ke paas kapde hain hi kahaan ki hum use fashion disaster bulaayein? Gareebon ka aise majaak nahiin banaate.😔

🤣 Yes he does. Somebody tell him that he should stop wearing Alina's and his mom's shirts with two open buttons.😆

T ko kabhi kabhi PKYEK ke dress designers advice kar dete honge, tabhi uska odd combination hota hoga😆

Pia ki bhi mujhe ek doh dress achchi lagi thin, atleast they suited her.😉

You are right about Abhay too. Garibon ka mazaak nahin udaate🤣. Par ek baat hai garibi mein he looks hawt😍.
Ritzie thumbnail
Originally posted by: kasucrazy

Suku's wardrobe post leap is 101 times better than preleaps's'
I just adore her in anything she wears. Love you baby..!

Suku ki apni laptop is much better Kasu, its just Pia ko CVs dhang ke kapde nahi dete. I remember when Suku went with Viv for a cricket match, she was looking good in plain jeans and t-shirt. PAr show mein pata nahi😕
Paint.It.BlacK. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
nice post ritz...😊

agree with u...abhay is abhay...no matter what he wears...preleap pia's clothes were much better than post leap...bcoz she is wearing the same clothes for a month now i think...T no doubt has a gud fashion sence and abt jay i dont wanna commnt...
Previous
1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 ... 11
Next