Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dabulls23 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
CVs why did u not killl Savita off the show b4 turning her horrifically negative?????  This show can't be saved now...Too much damage is done with this stupid storyline...

You guys F***ed it up so bad that you yourselves dont know how to fix it so letting it go to hell...

You ruined one of my fav characters of the show...I wish you had killed her..
Edited by Dabulls23 - 12 years ago
mandy0310 thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 8
There was no need to turn Savita negative in the first place, her bond with Archana was one of the show's strengths now its been completely destroyed. I agree it would have been better to kill her off than show this track. I used to think what Savita did to Archana in the past was bad but never did I think things would get worse than that.
precious22 thumbnail
I agree Archana has been on the receiving end for a long time and just when I thought Savita was accepting of her and maybe had a change of heart, it was too good to last i mean Savitas good behavior. What I would really like to see is Ajit, Rasika, Vinod, his wife and dharmesh be on the receiving end for a change...😡         

precious22
Miss.Colorfull thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
why did the cvs changed savitta when they are going to bring the old savita back? ðŸ˜• as for villans the list is never ending so why did they add another to the list. only when i thought this show was going great they killed it with making savita's character negative again n we r back to square one witht he whole savita-archu thing, varsha going crazy actually her orginal self, manav ji still stuck in between things, mahaan archana, crying sulochana tai n the kids barely spent any time wwith both of their parents.Edited by Miss.Colorfull - 12 years ago
ALUJNA21 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Miss.Colorfull

why did the cvs changed savitta when they are going to bring the old savita back? ðŸ˜• as for villans the list is never ending so why did they add another to the list. only when i thought this show was going great they killed it with making savita's character negative again n we r back to square one witht he whole savita-archu thing, varsha going crazy actually her orginal self, manav ji still stuck in between things, mahaan archana, crying sulochana tai n the kids barely spent any time wwith both of their parents.

They not only make her negative by adding her name in the vilain list they also bring Shrauni back.
shaz.kaz thumbnail
Whatever problem Savita has with Arman she should not use kids as a card. She is not understanding that by giving sachin to sharvani and Soham to Varsha she is nt winning but losing her only grandkids . Archana and manav can again plan more kids but wht will happen to savita , will Arman forgive her aftr knowing wht she did was on purpose.???

Mohini19 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I'm DONE WITH SAVITA AND PR...PERIOD.